Fed changes.

So let me understand this for a second, we tell you the problem with the fed is cops are using the vans to vault over into the fed instead of the intended swat ladders and your idea of a fix is to put barbed wire here:

b0a2b3b7f945cf98b593246ec85f0040.jpg

And here (where the cops never actually go anyway):

527a142bc53b639065434889c8648964.jpg

But you leave every other gap open including one of the biggest gaps in the wall?:

0cae79f87b3c53c1b67daea7cf45b9a8.jpg

Tell me how this change anything please? @bamf 

All you had to do was say "Dont use vans at the fed" and boom problem solved. No stupid patches/hot fixes nothing.

DJB and Silver-Spy like this

I think their objective with this was to make it so you can only park in the open where if you vault into the fed you're immediately in the open available to get shot. Instead of how it is now you park someone in cover and peak around H-Barrier corners and THEN jump into the fed once you see its safe. 

Not sure just what i think their intention might be.

Just now, TheCrestedPenguin said:

I think their objective with this was to make it so you can only park in the open where if you vault into the fed you're immediately in the open available to get shot. Instead of how it is now you park someone in cover and peak around H-Barrier corners and THEN jump into the fed once you see its safe. 

Not sure just what i think their intention might be.

All the spots where they hide in cover to do what you just said are still there with no wire. Nothing has changed.

Just now, Sean That Irish Guy said:

Like i dont get it, am i missing something about this change that is supposed to make the fed different to how it was?

No it literally changes nothing. Anyone who was dumb enough to try and jump in at Alamo exposed themselves to south west deer-stand and depending on the angle north deer-stand. Even if you got past that your just going to be gunned down by anyone sitting in Command Center.

At south east ((Where they put the other barbed wire)) i have no idea why you would even try to put a swat ladder up on that side when your inches from the gate. Even if you set it up on that location your probably going to be seen by the east deer-stand or the south west one. Again if you don't get shot jumping in your going to have to mad dash for cover across open ground.

For the APD we do the same thing. Spawn forest > Drive to elbow > put down ladder in elbow > No one inside the fed can see you climb the ladder > run along the wall > fall into the fed > rush the deer-stand. If you get them congrats you probably can use that as a foothold to then take the rest of the fed.  

If you die on the first wave pull a van and take it to the L of the wall on north side. North deer-stand is the only one who has a shot on you as you approach but once you make it to the wall they lose their shot. If you die against the wall it means all the sniper elite constables who always go to Telos every single time have failed to clear it and the rebels have guys in Telos. So respawn and you just keep flooding south west tower mindlessly (Via the swat ladder) until you eventually throw enough bodies at it.

Or if your not like me and are actually good at the game you can go and CQC in Telos and get some easy pay days.

And then of course if you realize the rebels rotate out to defend something just pull another van and go to wherever the rebels rotated out of.

And if all else fails pull a heli and send in wave after wave of cadet halo jumpers.

Edited by Patato
16 hours ago, Patato said:

For the APD we do the same thing. Spawn forest > Drive to elbow > put down ladder in elbow > No one inside the fed can see you climb the ladder > run along the wall > fall into the fed > rush the deer-stand. If you get them congrats you probably can use that as a foothold to then take the rest of the fed.  

If you die on the first wave pull a van and take it to the L of the wall on north side. North deer-stand is the only one who has a shot on you as you approach but once you make it to the wall they lose their shot. If you die against the wall it means all the sniper elite constables who always go to Telos every single time have failed to clear it and the rebels have guys in Telos. So respawn and you just keep flooding south west tower mindlessly (Via the swat ladder) until you eventually throw enough bodies at it.

Or if your not like me and are actually good at the game you can go and CQC in Telos and get some easy pay days.

And then of course if you realize the rebels rotate out to defend something just pull another van and go to wherever the rebels rotated out of.

And if all else fails pull a heli and send in wave after wave of cadet halo jumpers.

Mother of mercy...you're triggering my APD PTSD something fierce...

So many pushes, so many dead constables and cadets, so many piled hatchbacks and SUVs... 

tenor.gif