The Kavala HQ we have now is old and not really functional. For example, You only have 1 building that you can process someone in and yes, the Kavala trolls are very aware of this and can make it very frustrating while trying to process someone. (and for all of you that are going to say "Then leave Kavala" I'm well aware of this and I don't usually stay there long lol) But as i was making the new HQ, I tried to take both Civ and Cop POV into consideration. You can see there are a lot of broken walls around the bay where Rebels or pistol bangers can still shoot you from but as a cop you can still get down and into cover. I placed one more deer stands around the HQ to give cops a better view of the surrounding Bay and to really help spot that guy with a 7.62 sniping from windmill hill or Tall rocks. Rebels still have line of sight into the HQ from castle and all around the bay, but I gave the cops more cover and places to process which i think has been needed for a long time. I also added a dome with a command center in it for processing which will help out a lot when locking down the HQ. Obviously the sign wont be staying but Let me know what you think!

Edited by GrizzlyJim

@KFC Extra Crispy™ yeah i know what you are saying but i wanted to make it fair for both sides so trolls can still grab a guy and run into the water if they want too and I dont think the devs would want to block of the harbor completely. And i wanted to to give cops more cover since there really isn't any good cover to get behind right now and thinner fences would just be penetrated but at the same time, make it so the trolls can still "do their thing" and see into the HQ.

Donald and Bherky like this