Remove protest signs

Just now, Gnashes said:

Because actually fixing it involves telling the server to monitor every retard with a sign and delete it if they disconnect while holding one.

I'd rather the server not have to do that for something nobody ever actually uses.

right, but I feel like band-aiding / taking things out instead of actually fixing them is becoming a common trend around here. 

Just now, Gnashes said:

You mean the one they've used for the last few years, or the one they switched to like a week ago?

Cause we've used OVH before, and their DDOS filters suck poopoo.

Ah, so that's the factor holding us back from switching. From the brief experience I've had on their servers, it feels smooth & less laggy. Is that a provider issue or do you think a mission file issue? Not trying to seem like a dick I'm just genuinely curious.

Just now, Gnashes said:

Our hardware is fine. The issue with lag and kicks is honestly the result of Arma just being a poorly built game. It has a 64bit server client, but the game only ever reports 2-3GB used even if on the server machine Arma is using 7-8GB.

So what do you think the difference between our servers & the Olympus servers is? Again, not trying to be a dick.

Just now, Gnashes said:

I know nothing of the Olympus servers. Never connected to them.

I'd like to see the difference from our servers on the reports of the Olympus servers. Maybe comparing and reproducing the same kind of server and testing could be the key to fix the kicks / lag? I'm not sure you'd be able to get your hands on those reports though.

Just now, Gnashes said:

You mean the one they've used for the last few years, or the one they switched to like a week ago?

Cause we've used OVH before, and their DDOS filters suck poopoo.

I've dealt with OVH for quite a long time... they seem so expensive and over priced now. They used to be a good price and really worth the price back in the day.

23 hours ago, Hoe Lee Fook said:

Hey fuck you! Quit your bitching.

~hoe leefuk

Hey fuck you! Quit your exploiting! 

22 hours ago, Gnashes said:

Because actually fixing it involves telling the server to monitor every retard with a sign and delete it if they disconnect while holding one.

I'd rather the server not have to do that for something nobody ever actually uses.

Or it can simply be removed?