Just a small request

I’ve tried

Edit: Just to clarify, the Captains are in charge of the "APD Dashboard" section of Asylum's wiki. Very few people have access to edit that section of the wiki which is understandable because if too many people have access, it can cause confusion if something is unexpectedly changed for any reason. I've come to terms with the fact that there will be grammatical and spelling errors, but all of the information we need is there. It doesn't have to be perfect.

Edited by Samperino
BlackShot likes this
Just now, SafeMode said:

If thats the case the constables and cadets most have been really excited to see you. Its the first time you've emerged from the senior police chamber in awhile 

I agree, the battlefront 2 hype really hooked onto me since release. Content is getting a bit stale for it though. 

SafeMode and X Jake like this
Just now, The Monopoly Man said:

I agree, the battlefront 2 hype really hooked onto me since release. Content is getting a bit stale for it though. 

yeah i didnt waste my money on that. It looked like a replica of the first one and I heard it had less content so i wasnt willing to spend another $60 ,on what looked to be a very similar game.

Just now, SafeMode said:

yeah i didnt waste my money on that. It looked like a replica of the first one and I heard it had less content so i wasnt willing to spend another $60 ,on what looked to be a very similar game.

Should be half off on origin right now. The only thing that can redeem the game at this point is the future dlcs characters and maps. Still a fun game though for 30 bucks.