Good Bye!

Twinkie

I would just like to say thank you to all the people that have made my time here on the servers such a blast! It was fun, but I just don't ever see myself ever getting back into Asylum, or any other Arma server, again. This is probably overdue because I have not played in a few months. I would like to give special thanks to the people who have made my time here such a great time:

@dynasty381 Thank you for always kicking me from the TS servers <3 

@S k r o o d ^ DONAR RAYBLE

@SafeMode Thank you for being the personality

@X Jake Thank you for being the skill

@The Weeb For carrying my fat ass

@Zodiac For carrying the team in Rust

@UNDERC0VER for being a trash pilot and driver 

@Erron White AKA Erron "Exploit" White for being a meme

@Shaq Daddy Guitar is harder than the bass

@Guardian "ifrit skins = Hacks" 

Special thanks to: 
@Crunchedd I would like to thank you dad for letting getting me into my first true gang <3

@Cory B Thank you so much for leading and making everything possible even if I was only ever a meat sheild

@Sugarfoot Thank's for being a figure to look up to, in game and in real life and for carrying me in R6S when I would play

@Penguin_ For being happy one second and angry the next xd

Also a thanks to everyone else

@PeytonCx @Yung Carti @Thor... @Conner_K  @Young Bull @TWO-CRUNK @FoBi3s @James Anderson @Ghostshot @George @Notey @Jack H @Kevingreen23

Also a thanks to the Asylum team for making the servers possible even if you guys don't always provide what the players want. 

Edited by Twinkie
Kev 23, T4^, Erron White and 13 others like this
9 hours ago, Twinkie said:

I would just like to say thank you to all the people that have made my time here on the servers such a blast! It was fun, but I just don't ever see myself ever getting back into Asylum, or any other Arma server, again. This is probably overdue because I have not played in a few months. I would like to give special thanks to the people who have made my time here such a great time:

@dynasty381 Thank you for always kicking me from the TS servers <3 

@S k r o o d ^ DONAR RAYBLE

@SafeMode Thank you for being the personality

@X Jake Thank you for being the skill

@The Weeb For carrying my fat ass

@Zodiac For carrying the team in Rust

@UNDERC0VER for being a trash pilot and driver 

@Erron White AKA Erron "Exploit" White for being a meme

@Shaq Daddy Guitar is harder than the bass

@Guardian "ifrit skins = Hacks" 

Special thanks to: 
@Crunchedd I would like to thank you dad for letting getting me into my first true gang <3

@Cory B Thank you so much for leading and making everything possible even if I was only ever a meat sheild

@Sugarfoot Thank's for being a figure to look up to, in game and in real life and for carrying me in R6S when I would play

@Penguin_ For being happy one second and angry the next xd

Also a thanks to everyone else

@PeytonCx @Yung Carti @Thor... @Conner_K  @Young Bull @TWO-CRUNK @FoBi3s @James Anderson @Ghostshot @George @Notey @Jack H @Kevingreen23

Also a thanks to the Asylum team for making the servers possible even if you guys don't always provide what the players want. 

:( bye qt pie! 

Twinkie likes this
  • 2 months later...