Good Bye!

Twinkie

I would just like to say thank you to all the people that have made my time here on the servers such a blast! It was fun, but I just don't ever see myself ever getting back into Asylum, or any other Arma server, again. This is probably overdue because I have not played in a few months. I would like to give special thanks to the people who have made my time here such a great time:

@dynasty381 Thank you for always kicking me from the TS servers <3 

@S k r o o d ^ DONAR RAYBLE

@SafeMode Thank you for being the personality

@X Jake Thank you for being the skill

@The Weeb For carrying my fat ass

@Zodiac For carrying the team in Rust

@UNDERC0VER for being a trash pilot and driver 

@Erron White AKA Erron "Exploit" White for being a meme

@Shaq Daddy Guitar is harder than the bass

@Guardian "ifrit skins = Hacks" 

Special thanks to: 
@Crunchedd I would like to thank you dad for letting getting me into my first true gang <3

@Cory B Thank you so much for leading and making everything possible even if I was only ever a meat sheild

@Sugarfoot Thank's for being a figure to look up to, in game and in real life and for carrying me in R6S when I would play

@Penguin_ For being happy one second and angry the next xd

Also a thanks to everyone else

@PeytonCx @Yung Carti @Thor... @Conner_K  @Young Bull @TWO-CRUNK @FoBi3s @James Anderson @Ghostshot @George @Notey @Jack H @Kevingreen23

Also a thanks to the Asylum team for making the servers possible even if you guys don't always provide what the players want. 

Edited by Twinkie
George, Steve, Crunchedd and 13 others like this
9 hours ago, Twinkie said:

I would just like to say thank you to all the people that have made my time here on the servers such a blast! It was fun, but I just don't ever see myself ever getting back into Asylum, or any other Arma server, again. This is probably overdue because I have not played in a few months. I would like to give special thanks to the people who have made my time here such a great time:

@dynasty381 Thank you for always kicking me from the TS servers <3 

@S k r o o d ^ DONAR RAYBLE

@SafeMode Thank you for being the personality

@X Jake Thank you for being the skill

@The Weeb For carrying my fat ass

@Zodiac For carrying the team in Rust

@UNDERC0VER for being a trash pilot and driver 

@Erron White AKA Erron "Exploit" White for being a meme

@Shaq Daddy Guitar is harder than the bass

@Guardian "ifrit skins = Hacks" 

Special thanks to: 
@Crunchedd I would like to thank you dad for letting getting me into my first true gang <3

@Cory B Thank you so much for leading and making everything possible even if I was only ever a meat sheild

@Sugarfoot Thank's for being a figure to look up to, in game and in real life and for carrying me in R6S when I would play

@Penguin_ For being happy one second and angry the next xd

Also a thanks to everyone else

@PeytonCx @Yung Carti @Thor... @Conner_K  @Young Bull @TWO-CRUNK @FoBi3s @James Anderson @Ghostshot @George @Notey @Jack H @Kevingreen23

Also a thanks to the Asylum team for making the servers possible even if you guys don't always provide what the players want. 

:( bye qt pie! 

Twinkie likes this
  • 2 months later...