Rick (from RnM) vs Sauske from Naruto. Who would win and why.

4 hours ago, PeytonCx said:

this is why nobody uses the forums anymore smh

Oh yea, this right here. This RIGHT here is the VERY reason. Maybe it's asshole like you that only allow posts like "servers suck" and anything else is immediately shot down by you guys. Yea the forums suck. But have no doubt, it's because you, the community sucks. The people in it... suck BIG TIME. What do you expect from a game made for cunts.

As a matter of fact, I believe the owners of asylum should be aware that they could have accidently amassed a group of people that may share the same if not a similar mental disorder. One thing is for sure. Alot of you are troubled kids that imo have some very deep, very serious psych problems. 

I got like 4 other forums that I post on and I have never seen this amount of aids, ever. And I thought arma was a game for smart people. 

Just now, The Real Denis said:

Oh yea, this right here. This RIGHT here is the VERY reason. Maybe it's asshole like you that only allow posts like "servers suck" and anything else is immediately shot down by you guys. Yea the forums suck. But have no doubt, it's because you, the community sucks. The people in it... suck BIG TIME. What do you expect from a game made for cunts.

Literally just looked at both your forum activities. You two are massive cunts and the forums would be better off without you. You both are sick individuals.

As a matter of fact, I believe the owners of asylum should be aware that they could have accidently amassed a group of people that may share the same if not a similar mental disorder. One thing is for sure. Alot of you are troubled kids that imo have some very deep, very serious psych problems. 

I got like 4 other forums that I post on and I have never seen this amount of aids, ever. And I thought arma was a game for smart people. 

There are different kinds of people out there. This forum is only for one kind of people. I'm not that kind of people. You are tho

uhh

ok 

PeytonCx likes this
23 hours ago, The Real Denis said:

The fact that you take this forum seriously is leading me to believe that YOU are the one with the mental disorder. Delete your account.

k thx

PeytonCx likes this