CS-GO (Counter-Strike : Global Offensive)

TeamCrimson_

Hello, If you would like to join my competitive match where you can win 1k-2k (Real Money). I started this challenge because I've won the lottery for $100,000 and I would like to do something fun and little with the money I've won. Also, I gave half of my winnings to my parents because I wanted to give back to them and paid off their debt. Obviously, I kept the rest to myself to help in my everyday spendings because I already have a decent amount of money on my savings to pay my monthly rent for my apartment. Basically, I just wanted to share a little amount of my treasure.

Must be above (DMG)

Must have 1,000 hrs

Must have a full team

Must have Discord

Must have Paypal

Steam level must be above 10-20

Event on : May 2, 2018, It's this long because I'm dealing with some personal things.

Edited by TeamCrimson_
bum41 likes this

Yea, the requirements are shit because I'm treating this like some professional match. This is for fun where people can play and win. The match will include semi-finals and finals. Also, I've done this before but with $50-$100 because I just love hosting a match where people come and play. My team has not lost yet after all my matches that I host. Entry fee is free also come play in May!!.

Just now, Isaac Cox :):) said:

Why not donate those money instead of giving them to retarded fat kids on asylum 

I already donated to my cousin's charity to help the homeless in Toronto. Once a homeless person helped me replaced my car's tire and I had no cash in my wallet to give back to him, so I bought him a meal from Mcdonalds with my debit.

Just now, Mayhem said:

Can I see the proof of you winning the lottery for 100 grand ? So I’m not wasting my time

I won the lottery about a year ago and my dad took a picture of him and I holding the ticket together. I'll try to find it for you, but since I don't live with my parents anymore It's gonna be hard to find. The picture was printed and framed, ill try to get my dad to take a pic of it. You are not wasting your time.