Housing In Kavala

Just now, Maxime said:

Cheapest house you will get in Kavala will be around 500K. Good luck even finding that. 

I'd suggest making money and saving up.

Really? I found a house for 70k just on the shore, now what are your recommendations for making quick bank on civ life? I dont wanna do anything illegal, tried selling Weed once, ended up getting shot up, wreck excavating seems nice, but I got robbed once, and now I lost most of my cash from that robbery.

Just now, DisturbEDx02 said:

Really? I found a house for 70k just on the shore, now what are your recommendations for making quick bank on civ life? I dont wanna do anything illegal, tried selling Weed once, ended up getting shot up, wreck excavating seems nice, but I got robbed once, and now I lost most of my cash from that robbery.

70k won't get you any crates. I mean your honestly going to make the most amount of money doing illegal things. You could do scotch but that's also a win lose situation. Prob should get on late late at night and do it. Less people but you do risk some cops getting on late just to catch you. 

Edited by Maxime
Just now, Maxime said:

70k won't get you any crates. I mean your honestly going to make the most amount of money doing illegal things. Prob should get on late late at night and do it. Less people but you do risk some cops getting on late just to catch you. 

Gothca, now I see you are an APD LT, how does payment work for that? Is it per arrest/ticket write? Or is it a paycheck coming in hourly?

Just now, DisturbEDx02 said:

Gothca, now I see you are an APD LT, how does payment work for that? Is it per arrest/ticket write? Or is it a paycheck coming in hourly?

Depends. You get money from all sorts of stuff. Seizing, sending to jail etc. But there is a radius to your actions. So it's split between different cops in a certain radius. 

You can always apply if you meet the requirements. 

Just now, Maxime said:

Depends. You get money from all sorts of stuff. Seizing, sending to jail etc. But there is a radius to your actions. So it's split between different cops in a certain radius. 

You can always apply if you meet the requirements. 

I would LOVE to try and apply, but I would get denied instantly.

I have law enforcement RP experience, but I am only 16 and a half, so I have to wait until my birthday.