state of asylum

Just now, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

@George

Screenshot_20171227-171826.png

I made one ban appeal and never even came clothe to crying about about it. You've never thtepped foot on cartel ithland and thtill cried theatth on people back before you were thtaff. I've moved on to therverth that dont allow retardth thuth ath you be adminth, guethth you uthe your admin pothithion to get attenthion becauthe your parentth obviouthly never gave you enough.

p.Th thinthe youre trying to thell unbanth i'll jutht thhoot bohemia a meththage about athylum holding ranthomth for banth :)

Kettles and Space like this
Just now, George said:

I made one ban appeal and never even came clothe to crying about about it. You've never thtepped foot on cartel ithland and thtill cried theatth on people back before you were thtaff. I've moved on to therverth that dont allow retardth thuth ath you be adminth, guethth you uthe your admin pothithion to get attenthion becauthe your parentth obviouthly never gave you enough.

p.Th thinthe youre trying to thell unbanth i'll jutht thhoot bohemia a meththage about athylum holding ranthomth for banth :)

Can someone translate for me, I’m having a hard time understanding this. 

Just now, George said:

Just now, George said:

Looks like you need more luck than I thought 

Just now, George said:

Innate likes this
Just now, Reapered said:

it was me

My money was on Norwegian. 

Interesting how a video of a quad being driven by a ghost gets turned into a public ban appeal publicly chastising a player because the previous post was hidden. Keeping it classy I see.

:fingerbang:

Professor Pericles likes this