Quick Reminder

1 minute ago, Samperino said:

bpDJBry.png

I will have you know that Norway Fucker dealt with a player report almost instantly this morning. Norway Fucker will make it to admin. <3

Same , said action taken however the kid was on for the next like 6 hours playing and still combat logging on people. So maybe his “action taken” doesn’t have the same meaning? 

Plus I heard he spawns RPGs and sells them at a cheap price. Same with flashbangs. He’s the hookup lol jk

edit : but keep in mind, the “mod” phase of handling reports fast ends once that name turns red

Edited by Mayhem
Innate and NoX like this
3 hours ago, Samperino said:

bpDJBry.png

I will have you know that Norway Fucker dealt with a player report almost instantly this morning. Norway Fucker will make it to admin. <3

Tbh this guy does do alot and he is about instant when he does it too. Sometimes I don't agree with him but atleast he is constantly active on reports and such.

Edited by DosWolf
Former Slave likes this
24 minutes ago, Mayhem said:

Same , said action taken however the kid was on for the next like 6 hours playing and still combat logging on people. So maybe his “action taken” doesn’t have the same meaning? 

Plus I heard he spawns RPGs and sells them at a cheap price. Same with flashbangs. He’s the hookup lol jk

edit : but keep in mind, the “mod” phase of handling reports fast ends once that name turns red

At that time I needed admins to place the ban in for me so I'm not the one to blame ;)

Mayhem likes this