ARMAGATE 2018 #2 [Small Report]

I was a victim of their ddosing. Was constantly getting booted off whenever i joined their ts. CRH points at xehons, xehons denies it because he doesn't have the testicular fortitude to admit it to me.

Either way, fuck all of those kids. I never did anything to them besides played fairly. You can even ask saltmaster as he was facing the same issues. I was even told that xehons was bragging about it afterwards.

Btw, @Xehons; I shot your stupid monkey out of the sky because he was wearing a vest trying to land inside the hq while the other monkeys were playing "Flight of the Valkyries".  Had you not vdmed everyone maybe action would have been taken. I honestly would have done it a thousand times even after the fact.

You guys are literal cancer. Your gang is shit and a bunch of cheating fucks and the sooner the admins get rid of you guys the better.

TRYHARD, Chowski., thero and 1 other like this
Just now, Sp0on said:

I was a victim of their ddosing. Was constantly getting booted off whenever i joined their ts. CRH points at xehons, xehons denies it because he doesn't have the testicular fortitude to admit it to me.

Either way, fuck all of those kids. I never did anything to them besides played fairly. You can even ask saltmaster as he was facing the same issues. I was even told that xehons was bragging about it afterwards.

Btw, @Xehons; I shot your stupid monkey out of the sky because he was wearing a vest trying to land inside the hq while the other monkeys were playing "Flight of the Valkyries".  Had you not vdmed everyone maybe action would have been taken. I honestly would have done it a thousand times even after the fact.

You guys are literal cancer. Your gang is shit and a bunch of cheating fucks and the sooner the admins get rid of you guys the better.

where is all this hate coming from? I never booted you retard why would we randomly hit you off? you were a rat anyways. Enjoy anarchy you were never in the gang so. 

Just now, UNDERC0VER said:

Hhahaah @tryhardsqueaker Why mention me in that conv, i dont hit people off i dont know why im in here. Im a innocent white independent man

Lies! This man right here. He has a Canadian baby that hits people off. This Canadian baby is an absolute ninja and once receives your IP, the Canadian baby enters your household and unplugs your Ethernet cord. Completely undetectable. The code phrase to boot someone is “kick the baby”

Nicolas March and uc. like this
5 hours ago, tryhardsqueaker said:

I guess if we out here sharing screen shots hears @Xehons VDM ban appeal 

7cdf4513c13c5ac5bd6c990afcbdf2f4.png

Since when has you offering comp and them denying it been a bannable offense? If this is the case Ebola should have about 15 more VDM vans and nikis would of got banned for VDM. “We changed our ban durations and attitude to make it more friendly”, any report has been thrown out if you offer comp for as long as I can remember.

Nicolas March likes this
41 minutes ago, HomeTrlx said:

Welp still sad to see that a community Ddos other ppl here.. You are all trash and should leave srsly no one wants retards here who are trying to "scare" others with ddos.. God everyone whos doing it go get a rope and kys.

I'm sorry sir but I have to inform you that the toxicity-meter is reaching it's maximum capability. Please turn down the toxicity,  thank you.

Yours faithfully

Heidelberg - CEO of ToximeterTM

1 hour ago, Tusken Raider said:

any report has been thrown out if you offer comp for as long as I can remember.

I really hope that isn't the case considering that all some douchebag has to do is break server rules and just throw money at the problem in an attempt to compensate for their shit behavior.

Whenever I fucked up, I offered comp because I knew I fucked up; but I didn't fuck up on purpose just because I had a few pixels to spare.
It's shitty that people think that such behavior is ok.