Star citizen 3.0

Romulus

Just now, Professor Pericles said:

ship to ship combat is not broken, FPS is really bad right now however. They released this patch over the holiday and admitted that it need alot of netcode work.

Hmmm, doesn't sound too bad. Any reccomendations on any ship worth investing in? I honestly want to just fund the game development and try out what's available.

Just now, Cobra said:

Hmmm, doesn't sound too bad. Any reccomendations on any ship worth investing in? I honestly want to just fund the game development and try out what's available.

Yeah

JUST get the starter package (aurora MR). Don't get SQ42 (single player campaign)> get a taste for the Alpha state and wait for it to get more polished. Use as many of my ships as you'd like. I'm in an Org (think clan or gang) with 700 other guys, they're super helpful and we can show you all the ropes

Romulus likes this
Just now, Professor Pericles said:

Yeah

JUST get the starter package (aurora MR). Don't get SQ42 (single player campaign)> get a taste for the Alpha state and wait for it to get more polished. Use as many of my ships as you'd like. I'm in an Org (think clan or gang) with 700 other guys, they're super helpful and we can show you all the ropes

Sounds good, I'm all ears if I can roll with an org that can show me the ropes.