So whats the deal?

Not looking to start a massive bitch fest about the servers but what is going on the past week or so? They've been the worst they have ever been. Cant do a bank, fed or prison without the server crashing and servers have been just randomly restarting without warning, even after a normal restart. @bamf

Just now, Sean That Irish Guy said:

Not looking to start a massive bitch fest about the servers but what is going on the past week or so? They've been the worst they have ever been. Cant do a bank, fed or prison without the server crashing and servers have been just randomly restarting without warning, even after a normal restart. @bamf

Why the fuck do you still play this game...Time to move on

Just now, Sean That Irish Guy said:

You where only crying to have server 5 come back not too long ago ye boiled broccoli fuck off.

Just now, Smarty said:

Can't say i've seen an insult like this before. I'd say it deserves a +1

I agree, that deserves a +1 from me too!!!

Edited by 3agle
1 hour ago, Sean That Irish Guy said:

You didn’t hear the news? They’re adding me to the Dev team. Although, my programming skills are about as good as my in-game flying skills, but I got this my boi. ;)

Maaqs, Mayhem, Roice and 2 others like this