Hatchback Sports for EMT's

Is there any way a Hatchback Sport could be added to the Asylum Medical Services?

I'm not talking about giving all the trolls something to crash into the square at 300km/h.
I'm talking about giving those of us who has access to the HB Sport on civ, also to have access to it while playing as a medic.

When responding to calls which are further out than 5km, you're usually too late, too lazy or too slow in the SUV to make a matter in these life and death situations.

In a Sport you'd be able to respond to medic requests in a heartbeat to literally anywhere on the map if you know what you're doing.

Furthermore, the Sports is one hell of a fun car to drive up here in the Kavala hills and every time I'm on medic, I die a little inside, because I miss my sports so much it hurts.

Edited by Big Fred
typo
JonSnow, Enclave and Demon49 like this
2 minutes ago, Sean That Irish Guy said:

Could you imagine the mayhem? Kavala is bad enough with EMT off-roads but hatchback sports? God fucking help all them new spawns.

can you imagine you being able to read? i can't

1 hour ago, Big Fred said:

I'm not talking about giving all the trolls something to crash into the square at 300km/h.
I'm talking about giving those of us who has access to the HB Sport on civ, also to have access to it while playing as a medic.

Big Fred, Dextrix, Big Bird and 1 other like this

tbh it would make sense, Medics have roughly 5 minutes to get to the dead person, and if they need to go 7km and can't get to a heli in time, a Hatchback would definitely help save more lives

+1

Also they should make an EMT channel in the Teamspeak so they can communicate with each other, spice things up a bit

1 hour ago, Quenton said:

Also they should make an EMT channel in the Teamspeak so they can communicate with each other, spice things up a bit

EMT's spawn in with a radio. It has 4 channels and usually the VOIP works pretty good.
They also have their own side chat, which is separate from cops and civs.

Not a bad suggestion though.

It's always nice to have someone hot mic:ing their mouth breathing or chips eating over TS. 

47 minutes ago, Trilligy said:

Maybe, honestly EMT needs a rework its gone unloved for a very long time. On a side note selling admin EMT services 10k per revive with 100% guarantee you will be revived faster then it takes you to noticed I used a teleport to do it.

A rework would be amazing. 

3 hours ago, Big Fred said:

Now don't go all overboard with crazy suggestions.

All we really need is three things:

HB Sports, with a kick-ass siren,

a helicopter that doesn't cost half it's price to pull out of the garage and

a fix for the pull unconcious outta this locked peace of shit car that crashed on a chicken fence.

Don't forget about fixing the sirens to actually be able to turn them off/on at will.

Dextrix likes this

+1 I really think it's ridiculous that we have to pay huge garage fees for ambulances we have to buy ourselves.

You have to revive 4 people just to break even on taking out your chopper. Why bother? Any place with that much heat isn't safe to bring the bird anyways, not to mention the expenses of random despawns and chop-thieves.

I'm not rank 3 but medic sportbacks would be very welcome. Also maybe some kind of Jaws of Life to pry out unconscious.