What is being done about the servers?

Again guys, my apologies for the server issues. There are some kids out there that need to grow up, as server 1 is getting hit the hardest. If you noticed with the new patch you downloaded in the last 24 hours. Some work was done to optimize the Fed/bank. It's unknown how big of a effect this had. But none the less it reduced some stuff on the server side. As a prior comment I made. Bamf is taking with the data center in regards to the issues that have been brought up time and time again. 

The continued patience of the community is greatly appreciated!

They're doing a lot of things on the back end to try to alleviate the issue. I've been contacting Asylum's host as well as Bamf over Discord, and it is clear they're doing their best.

We have to appreciate their efforts. At first I thought they did not care at all, but the issue most likely bothers them more than us.

As much as we would like the issue to be gone, hopefully we all can realize it is not as easy. For example, some communities had to rewrite their entire mission file to fix the issue.

The problem is indeed annoying and harmful to the community in the long run, but we just need to hold on to the rest of the hope we have.

Mitch (IFRIT) likes this
On 1/2/2018 at 10:33 AM, Goyneyyy said:

Bit of a coincidence how the server is getting 'hit off' right as we initiate an activity like a fed.

If it is DDoS, then there isn't a lot that can be done and I get that.

I often wonder if olympus gets hit like we do. Because I certainly don't see it there.