Just now, Nicolas March said:

Currently apex predator gets the ability to get the bounty's gear, but the script removes the guns to reduce lag, so I think you should add something like a box, or a veicule that you can acces that WONT despawn so you have the time to actually get all the gear

First off, if they had a 7.62 you would have to get the marksman perk and remove master bounty hunter, so let's not make a way to circumnavigate a problem. And it would also put more strain on the servers because you would have to have the same amount of comands as if you were to drop it, if not more. Not just remove gun from x > place gun at xyz  but remove gun > place container w/ gun > (that's two, spawning the container then placing the gun) or to find the vehical would be a nightmare if you had more that one out at a time. 

Silver-Spy likes this
Just now, Twinkie said:

First off, if they had a 7.62 you would have to get the marksman perk and remove master bounty hunter, so let's not make a way to circumnavigate a problem. And it would also put more strain on the servers because you would have to have the same amount of comands as if you were to drop it, if not more. Not just remove gun from x > place gun at xyz  but remove gun > place container w/ gun > (that's two, spawning the container then placing the gun) or to find the vehical would be a nightmare if you had more that one out at a time. 

Have one container at skiptracer, always there, then when you do stuff with your bounty, it goes into the crate

Just now, Mayhem said:

Well I can’t find corrupt cops to sell me flashbangs so I just rob them of them

Sadly you dont get the suppressor when robbing cops ;(

Edited by Nicolas March