Fix the servers, just lost everything again.

Just now, BLONDJOKES said:

Fix your servers, Just lost 70 coke because you guys cant keep a server running for more the an hour before it crashes. It is literally unplayable, the only thing you can do is troll in kavala, the servers are never up long enough to do something productive.

Although 70 coke is really only like 30k, I do agree with you that it’s hard to do anything without the servers lagging or crashing making it pointless to attempt to make money anyway. That’s why I go troll in Kavala 

Brendon Smith and pan fried like this

Fix your servers, Just lost 70 coke because you guys cant keep a server running for more the an hour before it crashes. It is literally unplayable, the only thing you can do is troll in kavala, the servers are never up long enough to do something productive.

Do you even how to run a server? If you don't then you cant assume that it is that easy to fix, I've seen and heard the developers are working hard to keep the server running and stable, but there are always obstacles that need to be meet and they work from there. Also, the server is usually heavy populated by people and there are kids that love to DDOS the server which is unavoidable, but the filter could be tweaked constantly. Anyways why coke, that's funny go for scotch runs instead.

No, i dont know how to run a server, thats why I dont call my self a developer. If they want me to buy their game they've been working so hard on, they need to prove to me they can keep a server running. I dont have problems on any other servers, only asylum. Its getting pretty annoying. If they arent gonna fix them, maybe they should give people stuff for free, because right now thats about the only way to get something. And like i said, im running guns, i need coke to build them...

Edited by BLONDJOKES
SWolf likes this

No, i dont know how to run a server, thats why I dont call my self a developer. If they want me to buy their game they've been working so hard on, they need to prove to me they can keep a server running. I dont have problems on any other servers, only asylum. Its getting pretty annoying. If they arent gonna fix them, maybe they should give people stuff for free, because right now thats about the only way to get something. And like i said, im running guns, i need coke to build them...

As much as I agree that Devs need to try a lil harder you need to realize that this IS free. the server is free, and you aren’t paying for anything. they don’t need to prove anything because it’s not like you bought the server or anything