Sean. /House

Pce Asylum - House

40 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I know Ive made one of these before, but really back then I didn’t want to quit. Now I’ve finally came to the conclusion that this is the end for me and my time on Asylum. For me I started playing asylum years ago, but actively almost 2 Years ago now. I’ve made so many cool friends on here some I would consider real friends even tho i’ve only met one of you fuckers (S/o @Roicesb for one of the coolest smoke seshes ive ever had with someone in NYC back in september). But really im not gonna make a giant post thanking a thousand people for likes, the people that made a difference to me know who they are I love all yall little fuckers if you wanna play Pubg Division or Overwatch with me hmu (Ill add my usernames in a bit)

(Steam - House)

(Uplay - House1738x)

(Battlenet - Harambe#?

Edited by Rook 9mm

Just now, Professor Pericles said:

@Rook 9mm division tonight? <3

Just now, Buck said:

Piece out bud maybe we the division again soon

if im home tonight (which is highly unlikely) ill be too sauced but ill try to play! If not tommorow for sure!

Professor Pericles and Buck like this

Just now, Dick Romney said:

im sorry to say this, in all honesty, who tf r u.

Ah yes the classic who are you from the guy no one fucking knows. Nice 84 rep for your 217 posts.

massi, Sean. /House, Space and 13 others like this

Just now, Roicesb said:

Ah yes the classic who are you from the guy no one fucking knows. Nice 84 rep for your 217 posts.

i just honestly never heard of him or you, no need to be a dick mr tough man 

Just now, Roicesb said:

:FeelsBadMan:

Just now, Kevingreen23 said:

try venturing out of kavala and then maybe youll find out who they are

i play a lot in athira and pyrgos, kaval aids. 

Posted (edited)

On 06/01/2018 at 7:55 AM, Roicesb said:

Not gonna lie I said "who are you?" then thought it wasn't funny so I edited the post and now I don't know what to say because I can't delete it so sorry for wasting your time.

I feel I owe you a personal apology for my insensitive comment today. I know these days since goyneeys betrayal to the brotherhood have been very difficult for you, and I was clearly out of order in making reference to "northern monkeys." I'm sorry you had to suffer from my foolishness.

I hope you will be able to forgive me. I have tremendous respect for you and your abilities, and I hope we can continue to work well together. I'm terribly sorry.

Edited by Alec-I

Just now, Alec-I said:

Not gonna lie I said "who are you?" then thought it wasn't funny so I edited the post and now I don't know what to say because I can't delete it so sorry for wasting your time.

I feel I owe you a personal apology for my insensitive comment today. I know these days since goyneeys betrayal to the brotherhood have been very difficult for you, and I was clearly out of order in making reference to "northern monkeys." I'm sorry you had to suffer from my foolishness.

I hope you will be able to forgive me. I have tremendous respect for you and your abilities, and I hope we can continue to work well together. I'm terribly sorry.

1 hour ago, Alec-I said:

The code of Spazeed states that we live for honor and glory, you are forgiven my brother.

M'looooooooooooord!

Alec-I likes this

4 hours ago, Alec-I said:

I’m still waiting for the ultimate grotty gang with @Alec-I and @Goyneyyy

goyneyyy. likes this

Cya house

1 of 3 people in this community that I know of that appreciate music that takes talent to play.

You're a good dude.

Sean. /House likes this

21 hours ago, Kazem Al-Saher said:

Hf out there House :D 

:wub: 

18 hours ago, Tricks said:

:( send me pics of your sti. 

:wub: Prior to sending it so hard i had to part it out or after :fingerbang:

Just now, Steve said:

Cya house

1 of 3 people in this community that I know of that appreciate music that takes talent to play.

You're a good dude.

i love you and always will steve, Ill still be around lurking from TS to TS as always :wub: 

Tricks and Steve like this

On 08/01/2018 at 1:16 AM, Steve said:

Cya house

You're a good dude.

I play guitar

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor