Pce Asylum - House

.Sean

I know Ive made one of these before, but really back then I didn’t want to quit. Now I’ve finally came to the conclusion that this is the end for me and my time on Asylum. For me I started playing asylum years ago, but actively almost 2 Years ago now. I’ve made so many cool friends on here some I would consider real friends even tho i’ve only met one of you fuckers (S/o @Roicesb for one of the coolest smoke seshes ive ever had with someone in NYC back in september). But really im not gonna make a giant post thanking a thousand people for likes, the people that made a difference to me know who they are I love all yall little fuckers if you wanna play Pubg Division or Overwatch with me hmu (Ill add my usernames in a bit)

(Steam - House)

(Uplay - House1738x)

(Battlenet - Harambe#?

Edited by Rook 9mm
BlackShot, skrood, Corgi and 27 others like this
On 06/01/2018 at 7:55 AM, Roicesb said:

Ah yes the classic who are you from the guy no one fucking knows. Nice 84 rep for your 217 posts.

Not gonna lie I said "who are you?" then thought it wasn't funny so I edited the post and now I don't know what to say because I can't delete it so sorry for wasting your time.

I feel I owe you a personal apology for my insensitive comment today. I know these days since goyneeys betrayal to the brotherhood have been very difficult for you, and I was clearly out of order in making reference to "northern monkeys." I'm sorry you had to suffer from my foolishness.

I hope you will be able to forgive me. I have tremendous respect for you and your abilities, and I hope we can continue to work well together. I'm terribly sorry.

Edited by Alec-I
.Sean, Kev 23, Space and 5 others like this
Just now, Alec-I said:

Not gonna lie I said "who are you?" then thought it wasn't funny so I edited the post and now I don't know what to say because I can't delete it so sorry for wasting your time.

I feel I owe you a personal apology for my insensitive comment today. I know these days since goyneeys betrayal to the brotherhood have been very difficult for you, and I was clearly out of order in making reference to "northern monkeys." I'm sorry you had to suffer from my foolishness.

I hope you will be able to forgive me. I have tremendous respect for you and your abilities, and I hope we can continue to work well together. I'm terribly sorry.

1 hour ago, Alec-I said:

The code of Spazeed states that we live for honor and glory, you are forgiven my brother.

M'looooooooooooord!

Alec-I likes this
4 hours ago, Alec-I said:

I’m still waiting for the ultimate grotty gang with @Alec-I and @Goyneyyy

goyney likes this
21 hours ago, Kazem Al-Saher said:

Hf out there House :D 

:wub: 

18 hours ago, Tricks said:

:( send me pics of your sti. 

:wub: Prior to sending it so hard i had to part it out or after :fingerbang:

Just now, Steve said:

Cya house

1 of 3 people in this community that I know of that appreciate music that takes talent to play.

You're a good dude.

i love you and always will steve, Ill still be around lurking from TS to TS as always :wub: 

Tricks and Steve like this
  • 1 month later...