bamf

Change log 8.0.7

183 posts in this topic

Just now, Steve said:

@bamf Cartels are bugged, it doesn't show the owner of the cartel and when you contest it it doesn't show on the map it is contested.(at least if it wasn't already contested before the patch).

Edit: after a few minutes it showed it was contested. Though I don't see the owners of the other cartels.

this

王 Agent Cucky 王 likes this

Just now, bamf said:

That should be hotfixed now. Is it working?

Only just after restart I noticed that happening yesterday. Might be a new bug I have not logged in today

Edited by DosWolf

Just now, bamf said:

I made a few back end changes this AM that should make server startups significantly faster.  

Put the fed patch live sausage.

BioHazard likes this

@bamf Not sure if it happens because of the server lagging a bit or not but some bounties while on bounty hunter stay on the list even if they aint wanted and you're still able to send them to jail. Dont get any money or honor for them but its a thing. Cant drop them either as they dont show on the list, just the bottom of your screen. Sending them to jail doesnt make them disappear either.

Edited by Sean That Irish Guy

Just now, Sean That Irish Guy said:

@bamf Not sure if it happens because of the server lagging a bit or not but some bounties while on bounty hunter stay on the list even if they aint wanted and you're still able to send them to jail. Dont get any money or honor for them but its a thing. Cant drop them either as they dont show on the list, just the bottom of your screen. Sending them to jail doesnt make them disappear either.

Thanks for the report.  We will take a look.

DosWolf likes this

Just now, bamf said:

I do not know if this is a random bug but I killed a guy carrying dirty money as he was doing the animation to get in his vehicle at Drug Cartel and the money and his Y inv did not drop.

Just now, DosWolf said:

I do not know if this is a random bug but I killed a guy carrying dirty money as he was doing the animation to get in his vehicle at Drug Cartel and the money and his Y inv did not drop.

+1

Treeontyn likes this

Just now, bamf said:

Just had it happen again and soft logging fixes it but will be annoying having to do it every time. Happens for bounties who log out too.

DosWolf likes this

Just now, Sean That Irish Guy said:

Just had it happen again and soft logging fixes it but will be annoying having to do it every time. Happens for bounties who log out too.

^^^ Happens to me as well

Just now, Linden said:

Attacks, working on it.

Appreciate it.

Just now, Space. said:

I think you guys made somone mad, we are being forced to read books

You are saying that like its a negative thing

Just now, Budbringer said:

Depends on the book tbh.

Just now, Budbringer said:

it's a horrible thing asylum is life if I'm not on here fighting cartels 25/8 what am I doing with me life!?!?!?

Space likes this