Internet Problems

skrood

Almost every night my ping is going from 100-120 to 850-1000 and I don't know what to do, I talked to my Internet host and they have to know Idea how to fix It also (meme)

I know I am from Israel and It's not even close to na servers but  Its also on Israeli servers, Its supposed to be around 50-70 but as I said Its 900.

anyone maybe can help me ? 

btw I have packet lost but I am not getting ddosd

e169a44e9f9ad5f3c8884aa1edaff67f.png

Edited by Skrood.^
Kev 23 likes this

You might have a rat dude...They will use your connection

Make sure steam isn't downloading anything...Mine will act like it's downloading a game or something but no game is listed...I have to go in manually and click "Pause" up top everytime I sign into steam..lul

Or you could've really pissed someone off and they ddos you everyday? Idk lol

Just now, JAY1HP said:

You might have a rat dude...They will use your connection

Make sure steam isn't downloading anything...Mine will act like it's downloading a game or something but no game is listed...I have to go in manually and click "Pause" up top everytime I sign into steam..lul

Or you could've really pissed someone off and they ddos you everyday? Idk lol

a rat? nah I don't think so

and no I cant get DDoS for so long my ip is changing every 24 hours.

Its something about my computer/router and I have no idea how to fix it 

Just now, ChicoXL said:

a rodent that resembles a large mouse, typically having a pointed snout and a long, sparsely haired tail. Some kinds have become cosmopolitan and are sometimes responsible for transmitting diseases.

Just now, Skrood.^ said:

a rat? nah I don't think so

and no I cant get DDoS for so long my ip is changing every 24 hours.

Its something about my computer/router and I have no idea how to fix it 

A remote access Trojan (RAT) is a malware program that includes a back door for administrative control over the target computer. RATs are usually downloaded invisibly with a user-requested program -- such as a game -- or sent as an email attachment. Once the host system is compromised, the intruder may use it to distribute RATs to other vulnerable computers and establish a botnet.

Just now, JAY1HP said:

A remote access Trojan (RAT) is a malware program that includes a back door for administrative control over the target computer. RATs are usually downloaded invisibly with a user-requested program -- such as a game -- or sent as an email attachment. Once the host system is compromised, the intruder may use it to distribute RATs to other vulnerable computers and establish a botnet.

Is an irrational number just a way to describe a number that's lost its mind? Not really. :) An irrational number is simply a number that cannot be written as a fraction. Check out the definition, learn an important property of these special numbers, and take a look at some examples of irrational numbers.

Just now, ChicoXL said:

Is an irrational number just a way to describe a number that's lost its mind? Not really. :) An irrational number is simply a number that cannot be written as a fraction. Check out the definition, learn an important property of these special numbers, and take a look at some examples of irrational numbers.

The proper name for a set such as {x: 0 < |x  a| < δ}. Deleted neighborhoods are encountered in the study of limits. It is the set of all numbers less than δ units away from a, omitting the number a itself.

Using interval notation the set {x: 0 < |x  a| < δ} would be (a – δ, a) ∪ (a, a + δ). In general, a deleted neighborhood of a is any set (c, a) ∪ (a, d) where c < a < d.

For example, one deleted neighborhood of 2 is the set {x: 0 < |x – 2| < 0.1}, which is the same as (1.9, 2) ∪ (2, 2.1).

Just now, JAY1HP said:

The proper name for a set such as {x: 0 < |x  a| < δ}. Deleted neighborhoods are encountered in the study of limits. It is the set of all numbers less than δ units away from a, omitting the number a itself.

Using interval notation the set {x: 0 < |x  a| < δ} would be (a – δ, a) ∪ (a, a + δ). In general, a deleted neighborhood of a is any set (c, a) ∪ (a, d) where c < a < d.

For example, one deleted neighborhood of 2 is the set {x: 0 < |x – 2| < 0.1}, which is the same as (1.9, 2) ∪ (2, 2.1).

History of Mathematics Pie

History of Pie:

The French mathematician Francois Vieta (1540-1603), the first mathematician to us symbolic notation for known as (constants) and unknowns discovered the first direct formula for the calculation of π.

π2=11212+121212+1212+1212...π2=11212+121212+1212+1212...

The Ancient Greek mathematician Archimedes of Syracuse (287-212 BC) is the first to calculate an accurate estimation value of pi.
Sulva Sutra also gave methods of constructing a square whose area equals the area of a given circle. The construction involved approximating π the value used is 3.088,which is quite closer to the real value of π.