Exposing OperationSB

Just now, Glass of Water said:

I guess you can't but I pity anyone who's life is so wrecked that the biggest thing they have to live for is their country.

I don't think anyone who fights and dies for their country is looking for pity. It's called selfless service. Everyone has opinions and beliefs, just be thankful you can express them without being beaten or killed by your government.  

Just now, BaDaBiNg_10-8 said:

I don't think anyone who fights and dies for their country is looking for pity. It's called selfless service. Everyone has opinions and beliefs, just be thankful you can express them without being beaten or killed by your government.  

I'm not saying that someone who gives their life for their country isn't selfless and brave and whatnot, I'm saying someone who has only their country left to live for is living a sad life. I'm also saying that a state that doesn't value war and nationalism isn't a terrible thing.

Just now, Widsyy said:

the post were kettles say that all colabs of supreme northface and stuff are fuckboys i need it to say: stop hating on expensive clothes because you cant afford it you can wear supreme without being a fuckboy ya dumb fucking cunt, thinking everybody that wears supreme are little fuckboys just prove how little braincells you have in your tiny little head so just end it and go put your crocs on and watch your anime shit and stop being a faggot.
Yours Truly

Denied.

That isn't what I said at all.

"It's Idubbbz apparel, it has nothing to do with being able to afford clothing"

If you think I have a problem with the clothing because I "can't afford it" then you're denser than the Supreme-wearing retards themselves.

Don't be afraid to quote me next time, faggot, I'll fuck your dad.

Now feel free to reply with another run-on paragraph that gives me a headache when I try to make sense of what your fat fingers produced.

N E C K !

1 hour ago, Johnny said:

someone told me your mum bought you those and yet you don't even have a car.

yeah cause me having a car has to do with me having yeezys... i could have a car when I was 16 but decided not to go through drivers training and just wait it out til 18. so in 3 months i will have a car with probably another pair!

Just now, Kettles said:

If you think I have a problem with the clothing because I "can't afford it" then you're denser than the Supreme-wearing retards themselves.

Now feel free to reply with another run-on paragraph that gives me a headache when I try to make sense of what your fat fingers produced.

N E C K !

why cant we all just be friends? :(

Kettles and BlackShot like this

I don't understand today's fashion. Odd clunky colourful huge shoes that make you look like a clown, and wearing skater shoes when you don't skate, that you leave the laces untied to look cool. And then some odd emboldened letters on the front of a T-shirt that seems all too generic. People like what they like, I guess. What is concerning, is that people nowadays have likely lost their own style in the mess of sad social media bullshit and internet culture. What's the point in dressing a certain way just so other people think you look good? Just seems like you're trying too hard...

Just now, Valkyrie said:

I don't understand today's fashion. Odd clunky colourful huge shoes that make you look like a clown, and wearing skater shoes when you don't skate, that you leave the laces untied to look cool. And then some odd emboldened letters on the front of a T-shirt that seems all too generic. People like what they like, I guess. What is concerning, is that people nowadays have likely lost their own style in the mess of sad social media bullshit and internet culture. What's the point in dressing a certain way just so other people think you look good? Just seems like you're trying too hard...

fuckboi

16 hours ago, Glass of Water said:

I'm not saying that someone who gives their life for their country isn't selfless and brave and whatnot, I'm saying someone who has only their country left to live for is living a sad life. I'm also saying that a state that doesn't value war and nationalism isn't a terrible thing.

lmao go back to reddit no one cares 

Kettles, Kev 23 and Spederino like this
17 hours ago, Kettles said:

N E C K !

rope yourself u thick cunt

Spederino, Azeh, Clint sucks and 1 other like this
19 hours ago, BaDaBiNg_10-8 said:

19 hours ago, Glass of Water said:

I guess you can't but I pity anyone who's life is so wrecked that the biggest thing they have to live for is their country.

The very people who have lives that are "wrecked" are the people who let you sit behind a keyboard and mock them, stfu.

Edited by eazy
that*
BaDaBiNg_10-8 likes this
Just now, eazy said:

The very people who have lives that are "wrecked" are the people who let you sit behind a keyboard and mock them, stfu.

i dont think either of you are understanding what i mean lol

im not saying every fucking soldier has a wrecked life im saying anyone who only has their country left to live for is gonna have a really shitty life