Exposing OperationSB

Just now, Kettles said:

It's Idubbbz apparel, it has nothing to do with being able to afford clothing, it's a statement against the fuckbois that wear Supreme.

He's wearing Red Checkered Vans. A Shoe company that has tons of Supreme Collabs. A shoe company commonly worn by "fuckbois that wear Supreme"

In fact, Vans and Supreme have a red checkered shoe collab. Why are Vans cool and Supreme isn't cool?

Just now, Wubz said:

He's wearing Red Checkered Vans. A Shoe company that has tons of Supreme Collabs. A shoe company commonly worn by "fuckbois that wear Supreme"

In fact, Vans and Supreme have a red checkered shoe collab. Why are Vans cool and Supreme isn't cool?

Supreme has collaborated with a ton of brands, there isn't a point in bringing Vans into this.

By looking at how you defend Supreme you could easily be mistaken as a "fuckboi that wears Supreme".

Just now, Wubz said:

You are so cool making fun of 2 kids over the Internet 

Kettles likes this
6 hours ago, Wubz said:

Actually I wear vans to show that im edgy buddy so unless you trying to get carried in R6 back off 

Edited by Spederino
Kettles likes this
14 hours ago, tryhardsqueaker said:

You are so cool making fun of 2 kids over the Internet 

Lol k.

17 hours ago, Kettles said:

Supreme has collaborated with a ton of brands, there isn't a point in bringing Vans into this.

By looking at how you defend Supreme you could easily be mistaken as a "fuckboi that wears Supreme".

You didn't answer the question. Why is Supreme for fuckbois, but Vans aren't?

I don't but even if I did, once again, whats wrong with it?

7 hours ago, Spederino said:

Actually I wear vans to show that im edgy buddy so unless you trying to get carried in R6 back off 

6f1bd4f0f8e15297916de4c6df60ec3c.png

:thinking:

Edited by Wubz
Just now, Wubz said:

You didn't answer the question. Why is Supreme for fuckbois, but Vans aren't?

I don't but even if I did, once again, whats wrong with it?

Seeing as I own a pair of Vans and wear them a few times a week I reflected over this situation, "Is there someone out there that's actually this dense?"

Going by your logic, kids who wear clothing from a company that has collaborated with Supreme are subject to the same scrutiny as the Supreme-wearing fuckbois themselves.

Vans and Supreme have collaborated, therefore, anyone who wears Vans are fuckbois.

Nike, The North Face and Hanes have collaborated with Supreme, therefore, anyone who wears the clothing previously mentioned are to be grouped with the Supreme fuckbois.

Tricks likes this
Just now, Kettles said:

Seeing as I own a pair of Vans and wear them a few times a week I reflected over this situation, "Is there someone out there that's actually this dense?"

Going by your logic, kids who wear clothing from a company that has collaborated with Supreme are subject to the same scrutiny as the Supreme-wearing fuckbois themselves.

Vans and Supreme have collaborated, therefore, anyone who wears Vans are fuckbois.

Nike, The North Face and Hanes have collaborated with Supreme, therefore, anyone who wears the clothing previously mentioned are to be grouped with the Supreme fuckbois.

I wear Vans, Nike, and Northface.

You literally can't read apparently. 

I don't give a fuck what company has collab'd with Supreme

Why.

Are.

People.

Who.

Wear.

Supreme.

Fuckbois.

Read.

The.

Fucking.

Words.

You. 

Idiot.

Edited by Wubz
Just now, Wubz said:

I wear Vans, Nike, and Northface.

You literally can't read apparently. 

I don't give a fuck what company has collab'd with Supreme

Why.

Are.

People.

Who.

Wear.

Supreme.

Fuckbois.

Read.

The.

Fucking.

Words.

You. 

Idiot.

Are you that ignorant or just too fucking stupid that you need some retard on the internet to help you along when you could have google'd this shit yourself.

There is tons of shit on the internet if you need help that bad, I simply don't have the patience to teach you how the whole internet feels about Supreme.

4 hours ago, Kettles said:

Are you that ignorant or just too fucking stupid that you need some retard on the internet to help you along when you could have google'd this shit yourself.

There is tons of shit on the internet if you need help that bad, I simply don't have the patience to teach you how the whole internet feels about Supreme.

Sorry, I didn't google your opinion about a clothing brand you had. Rest assured I can promise you the "whole internet" doesn't feel the same about Supreme.

I'm not stupid or ignorant at all, I just get enjoyment seeing how I can get someone to argue on an internet forum about something completely unrelated to the forums purpose for 3 days time. With a 615 post count, you should be smart enough to know who I am. I literally do nothing but argue.

Edited by Wubz

the post were kettles say that all colabs of supreme northface and stuff are fuckboys i need it to say: stop hating on expensive clothes because you cant afford it you can wear supreme without being a fuckboy ya dumb fucking cunt, thinking everybody that wears supreme are little fuckboys just prove how little braincells you have in your tiny little head so just end it and go put your crocs on and watch your anime shit and stop being a faggot.
Yours Truly

Denied.

Just now, Widsyy said:

the post were kettles say that all colabs of supreme northface and stuff are fuckboys i need it to say: stop hating on expensive clothes because you cant afford it you can wear supreme without being a fuckboy ya dumb fucking cunt, thinking everybody that wears supreme are little fuckboys just prove how little braincells you have in your tiny little head so just end it and go put your crocs on and watch your anime shit and stop being a faggot.
Yours Truly

Denied.

:fingerbang: