Just now, Sean That Irish Guy said:

You where the one who messaged me a while back asking what shit can the APD do for rebels to help asylum and now this shit. Gang life is already dead enough as far as cartels go this shit aint gonna help.

Calm down white night.

Suck it Brenda :P

Just now, Sean That Irish Guy said:

You where the one who messaged me a while back asking what shit can the APD do for rebels to help asylum and now this shit. Gang life is already dead enough as far as cartels go this shit aint gonna help.

I did yes.

1. You dont get fights, well now youll get a fight.

2. Not just anyone can go there.  Need a Sergeant +

3. They have to bring Armor - something to chop.  How is that not a win?

4. We'll clear out he rats for the owners of the cartel.... how is that not a win?\

5. Exposing people to cartels that normally wouldnt ever try one, possibly bring along a new gang.

From a rebel heavy point of view im pretty certain there is actually no reason/valid reason for cops to raid a cartel.

There was never one before.

I can't see why there is any need for the cops to go there either. 

What is this gonna do for any of the sides? (Cop/Rebel)

And they have to bring armor? Just to try and make it more pleasing for the rebels? Incase they win they can chop a Strider/Hunter for 15k? Im sorry to say but ME personally can't see any positive sides or reasons for this to be a thing.

But what do I know, only a corporal :kappa:

And if anyone is actually able to give me ONE valid/good reason for this to be a thing I would legit be surprised.

Bherky, Azeh, Innate and 12 others like this
Just now, Clint Beastwood said:

I did yes.

4. We'll clear out he rats for the owners of the cartel.... how is that not a win?\

5. Exposing people to cartels that normally wouldnt ever try one, possibly bring along a new gang.

1. If we wanna fight cops theres the bank, fed and prison.
  2. And?
  3. "something to chop" you get fuck all for chopping a cop hunter/strider. Not a win whatsoever. 
  4. The rats who take the cartels cap them when no one is on so Sgt's wont bother and you know that.
  5. If people wanna fight cartels, join a gang or make one. Cop aint the place to find out. Stupidest excuse ever.
Steve, Maaqs, TRYHARD and 5 others like this
Just now, Clint Beastwood said:

I did yes.

Yeah, 'cuz chopping a Hunter is so worth.

Space likes this