6627a8a60ca787acaa7b0f6851950b39.png

Just now, John Lemmon said:

When asylum is so dead that they need cops to participate in rebel activities ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Whats the next thing? Cops doing banks???? This shit is a fucking joke at this point

Funny thing is shit was kinda picking up. Numbers where back, servers aint shitting themselves and now this.

Spederino, Space, Kettles and 4 others like this
Just now, Allstarplaya said:

Remove all retired ranks #fuckjbdragon....

Your mother jerks off pigs. She gets down on her knees and crawls through the pigpiss mud slop and snuggles up to the pig, her fingers tracing along it's belly until she finds it's cock. She begins tugging and stroking as her twat moistens, her breasts swelling and her nipples begin to stick out like erasers on a fresh #2 pencil. She grunts with satisfaction as the pig begins eagerly thrusting into her hand, her grip now tightening to maintain control of the pig's greasy corkscrew cock. She lowers her head to watch the cock work in her hand, groans with satisfaction and begins working her clit with her other muddy hand, her hips gyrating with the rhythm of the pig's thrusting. "Oh fucking jesus god yes.." she gasps. She changes positions, still maintaining control of the feverishly thrusting cock as the pig's squealing intensifies. She leans forward and with her lips almost touching the pig's ear, she whispers your name and begins to shudder. She turns her attention again to the pigs swollen member rocking in her hand. She presses it between her hand and her face, the pig thrusting it against her cheeks as she drools. With a massive grunt and a high pitched squeal, the pig's balls explode, beginning a massive shower of hot, sour pig jizz. You mother cups one hand under the fountain of steaming genetic material gathering it in her hand as the thrusting comes to an end. The pig shudders and begins to walk to the trough of slop in the corner of it's pen, but your mother tackles it to the ground. She lifts it's tail and smears the handful of pig load into the pig's own fetid butthole, turning flakes of crusty pig shit into a pigshit-pigjizz mud slop on the pigs ass. Now she tilts her head to the sky and screams your name, not once, not twice, but three times. She slams her face full force into the pig's butthole and it's wreath of shitsemen pudding, her tongue machine gun flicking the rim and then burying itself to the hilt inside the pig's hot colon. Your mother works her tongue around the inside of the pigs ass, and then as a few incoherent syllables escaped her now brown lips, spurts of female ejaculate spurt from her pulsating cunt. Exhausted, she collapses in the mud, rolls over onto her back, and lights a cigarette. She takes one long drag, looks again to the sky, and speaks your name one last time before she drifts off to sleep. That's your mom. Your mom does that.

Slade Wilson, bunni, JAY1HP and 5 others like this
Just now, Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz said:

We the APD have 99% bots in our ranks so no self respecting rebel gang should be worried about an APD raid on their cartel......right? Besides, on Olympus APD also raids cartels + has armed ghosthawks so why are our Asylum gangs so worried? 

now a sgt is telling us we copying another server... ok...

so... will all rebels be ok with making a giant gang to fight cops only? kinda like on server 5? im totally down for it... constant war between rebels and cops only..

massi and Patato like this
Just now, bigjohn561 said:

now a sgt is telling us we copying another server... ok...

so... will all rebels be ok with making a giant gang to fight cops only? kinda like on server 5? im totally down for it... constant war between rebels and cops only..

Sounds good to me and there's absolutely nothing wrong with copying what another server does. Or do you think every single server has original ideas?

Personally, this update doesn't bother me too much. I mainly get on Asylum for fights, so I don't really care who they're against or where they take place, but I can see why people are upset with this. I say we let it be for a week or whatever and see how it goes. If it sucks dick I'll call @Clint Beastwood a fuckin retard on steam until he changes it back.

Also I'd like to point out that Lts have been able to raid rebel outposts for a long time now and how often do you see that? Almost never. I doubt this will really upset the balance of cartels and since gang life is so dead that we have @Mayhem afk capping cartels with an sdar, maybe this will add some badly needed action. 

Mayhem likes this
Just now, Bikstok said:

Imagine losing a cartel fight to cops..

What gangs are even on Asylum anymore.

I legit would try to come back  to Asylum if the developers just made gang life how it was 2-2.5 years ago where cartel money went straight to your gang's account and actually allowed gangs to give out paychecks so everyone could fight constantly. No one wants to farm on Asylum to do 1 cartel fight where you could just play PUBG which is better optimized / better combat system in general. I can see where this idea of cops v rebels could work out but fuck I got on the other day and the new Bank / Fed / Prison is so heavily cop sided its a joke. Gangs would actually come back if you made cartel money like it use to be and fights against cops equal like they use to be. The lack of skill that Asylum players hold now compared to 6 months to a year ago is a joke because of how dogshit the rebel v cops system is and gang v gang system is. NO ONE WANTS TO GRIND ALL DAY TO FIGHT 1 FIGHT FOR 25-100k AN HOUR.

FudgeR, massi, Shepurd and 1 other like this

Also I'd like to point out that Lts have been able to raid rebel outposts for a long time now and how often do you see that? Almost never. I doubt this will really upset the balance of cartels and since gang life is so dead that we have @Mayhem afk capping cartels with an sdar, maybe this will add some badly needed action. 

I see a rebel raid everytime we wipe cops at a bank or a fed and they get really salty imagine them going to a cartel getting wiped and then being really salty and just sit by donor town waiting for us.

Just now, Diseasedx said:

What gangs are even on Asylum anymore.

I legit would try to come back  to Asylum if the developers just made gang life how it was 2-2.5 years ago where cartel money went straight to your gang's account and actually allowed gangs to give out paychecks so everyone could fight constantly. No one wants to farm on Asylum to do 1 cartel fight where you could just play PUBG which is better optimized / better combat system in general. I can see where this idea of cops v rebels could work out but fuck I got on the other day and the new Bank / Fed / Prison is so heavily cop sided its a joke. Gangs would actually come back if you made cartel money like it use to be and fights against cops equal like they use to be. The lack of skill that Asylum players hold now compared to 6 months to a year ago is a joke because of how dogshit the rebel v cops system is and gang v gang system is. NO ONE WANTS TO GRIND ALL DAY TO FIGHT 1 FIGHT FOR 25-100k AN HOUR.

this and also restrict some of the cops abilities to do things and give rebels back the csat carrier lite combo since we're pretty much the same as cops now just with a bigger gun.

We the APD have 99% bots in our ranks so no self respecting rebel gang should be worried about an APD raid on their cartel......right? Besides, on Olympus APD also raids cartels + has armed ghosthawks so why are our Asylum gangs so worried? 

Go take a look at the Olympus forums. The only people defending the cartel raiding is the APD and most would rather see it gone. Same with the armed ghost hawks. APD doesnt "push" cartels in the traditional sense. They come in numbers and snatch up the 2 kids playing safe rocks that are hard aiming for their gang. 

EDITl: Its a bad idea only defended by the people that will abuse their newly found power. Cops have no place at cartels and this will only lead to a decline in rebel/cartel life. 

Edited by tryhardsqueaker
17 minutes ago, Clint Beastwood said:

1. You dont get fights, well now youll get a fight.

2. Not just anyone can go there.  Need a Sergeant +

3. They have to bring Armor - something to chop.  How is that not a win?

4. We'll clear out he rats for the owners of the cartel.... how is that not a win?\

5. Exposing people to cartels that normally wouldnt ever try one, possibly bring along a new gang.

1. Can't wait to be downed at every cartel and taken to jail for a 45 waste of my fucking life.

2. So I'll only get to be downed when a Sergeant+ decides to come(Jokes on you, the only people who are Sergeant+ in the APD couldn't fight a cartel to begin with, that's why you're there.....)

3. Damn dude, you guys HAVE to bring a hunter that chops for 21k and will almost 100% of the time have a tracking device on it so the cops know where you are 100% of the time. Seems like a fucking win to me.

4. No one needs the dumb ass APD to clear out rats. EVERYONE is a rat now a days, the cartel wouldn't be fought if all the rats were taken out.

5. Yeah, bring a bunch of people who know nothing about cartels, and intertwine them with new players, and have them try and teach them how to fight a cartel. :shrug:

Edited by Wubz
Just now, Clint Beastwood said:

Its a change - oh well.  It can be removed.  Lets play it out and see what happens.

So the rule to normally enter a cartel is to track a bounty or an APB if the cartel is uncontested - and, well, you can also enter it if you're in pursuit. Why don't we reword it to "you can enter a cartel whenever you're tracking a bounty/APB regardless of it being contested" and remove the actual cartel raid ability?

I don't think cartels should be untouchable areas though, so maybe adding other reasons to enter it such as 911 ping, parole violator etc. would bring more of a common ground for both sides. Right?

@Clint Beastwood @The Monopoly Man

TRYHARD and Mr. Linux like this
Just now, BlackShot said:

So the rule to normally enter a cartel is to track a bounty or an APB if the cartel is uncontested - and, well, you can also enter it if you're in pursuit. Why don't we reword it to "you can enter a cartel whenever you're tracking a bounty/APB regardless of it being contested" and remove the actual cartel raid ability?

I don't think cartels should be untouchable areas though, so maybe adding other reasons to enter it such as 911 ping, parole violator etc. would bring more of a common ground for both sides. Right?

Very reasonable. 

BlackShot likes this

No no , I like afk capping. Let’s me catch up on my Netflix and make money at the same time

Just now, BlackShot said:

Our main reason for the new policy update was to increase the interaction between the APD/Rebels due to how lackluster it has been all around for both factions and to remove any such thing as a "safe place".

We are going to see how the policy update works out over the coming weeks and adjust/remove it if needed possibly using some of those ideas. 

Also, I was never aware this was a thing on Olympus. Good to know as I can now look into seeing how it went. 

So my response to any future complaints about this before we have time to see how it fares will be this.