Just now, The Monopoly Man said:

Our main reason for the new policy update was to increase the interaction between the APD/Rebels due to how lackluster it has been all around for both factions and to remove any such thing as a "safe place".

We are going to see how the policy update works out over the coming weeks and adjust/remove it if needed possibly using some of those ideas. 

Also, I was never aware this was a thing on Olympus. Good to know as I can now look into seeing how it went. 

So my response to any future complaints about this before we have time to see how it fares will be this. 

so... news on the vans? like at feds?

Edited by bigjohn561
Just now, bigjohn561 said:

have u noticed a decrease in feds?

maybe that's why u trying to get rebels to fight cops at cartels since they not robbing the fed and such and ur bored on cop?

TBH, I never even saw feds before vans came around.

The captains discussed the usage of vans and have came to a conclusion that no changes will be made at the time.

That's all I can say for now. 

Just now, The Monopoly Man said:

TBH, I never even saw feds before vans came around.

The captains discussed the usage of vans and have came to a conclusion that no changes will be made at the time.

That's all I can say for now. 

ok, I get what ur saying...

now if u never even saw feds before vans... why would u nerf feds even more? wouldn't that decrease it even more?

TBH, im just trying to sell everything I have then I most likely be going to the other server since a lot of my friends are going there...

Just now, bigjohn561 said:

ok, I get what ur saying...

now if u never even saw feds before vans... why would u nerf feds even more? wouldn't that decrease it even more?

TBH, im just trying to sell everything I have then I most likely be going to the other server since a lot of my friends are going there...

We never nerfed feds, we never made any policy update regarding feds, it was the implementation of vans by bohemia that Bamf approved to not be deemed exploiting when vaulted on. I have some ideas for the fed that would more than likely make people rob it again, but that is stuck behind a developer wall currently. 

Just now, tryhardsqueaker said:

https://olympus-entertainment.com/topic/19000-cops-raiding-warzone/

Cops defend it. Rebels want it removed completely, same as over here. 

Cops always have to have a advantage welcome to Asylum. Soon there will be easier ways for the police to attack a cartel. Maybe even a APD cartel of its own. How much more advantages the APD need? Hell lets just give the APD to teleport on rebels too with Godmode!

Edited by DosWolf
Just now, DosWolf said:

Cops always have to have a advantage welcome to Asylum. Soon there will be easier ways for the police to attack a cartel. Maybe even a APD cartel of its own. How much more advantages the APD need? Hell lets just give the APD to teleport on rebels too with Godmode!

They can tp on you at the prison I think.

1 hour ago, Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz said:

We the APD have 99% bots in our ranks so no self respecting rebel gang should be worried about an APD raid on their cartel......right? Besides, on Olympus APD also raids cartels + has armed ghosthawks so why are our Asylum gangs so worried? 

They also have an armed airplane with a 6.5 machine gun. Their Chief was flying it around the other day shooting down choppers that fled. Lol

Next update : APD can now cap cartels and recieve money for using the free loadout if arms cartel is owned by APD

On serious note : Alrighty we know gang life is dead, but bringing the APD in there isn't gonna matter lads, if rebels wanted fights against cops they do a bank or a fed

Cartel (is supposed to be) gang fights vs gang fights, not to let 20 cops steamroll their fatfingers over the fucking keyboard with 1 cop hiding in a bush so backup is a possibility.

Also corporal + can just go ghillie suit and hide somewhere so backup is allowed.

This shit is more retarded then my aim.

TRYHARD, CRH, Wizard and 3 others like this
2 hours ago, The Monopoly Man said:

Our main reason for the new policy update was to increase the interaction between the APD/Rebels due to how lackluster it has been all around for both factions and to remove any such thing as a "safe place".

We are going to see how the policy update works out over the coming weeks and adjust/remove it if needed possibly using some of those ideas. 

Also, I was never aware this was a thing on Olympus. Good to know as I can now look into seeing how it went. 

So my response to any future complaints about this before we have time to see how it fares will be this. 

It's not a "safe" place, cops can show up to non contested cartels. But showing up to an active fight and if cops jail one or two people pushing a cartel it will kill all the fights right there. I mean bounty hunting at cartels is very frowned upon and sending just one to jail would end the fighting. The server already kills enough fights, don't give more reasons for people to log off asylum.

Statements like "we are going to see how it works" usually means we don't give a shit and just going to wait till the all blows over and keep it.

8 hours ago, Clint Beastwood said:

I did yes.

1. You dont get fights, well now youll get a fight.

2. Not just anyone can go there.  Need a Sergeant +

3. They have to bring Armor - something to chop.  How is that not a win?

4. We'll clear out he rats for the owners of the cartel.... how is that not a win?\

5. Exposing people to cartels that normally wouldnt ever try one, possibly bring along a new gang.

Yeah, but i'd rather not have any fights over fighting someone that will waste the next hour of my life.

Everyone with kneepads now is pretty much a sergeant, it's not like only a handful of sergeants per server exist any more.

I doubt these hunters will ever come close to a fight, all that is going to happen is cops will pick off stragglers and run. Cop vehicles chop for shit and will most likely have a tracker so they are useless.

You say that like you are doing people a favor? The cops won't scoop up the true rats, because the real rats will book it once the cops show up. They will just end up getting the stragglers from the pushing gang.

I think this is just a weak excuse. It's like if you really wanted a candy bar, but you are on a diet and you know you shouldn't. But you've been "good" today, it's that kind of level of excuse.

I really shouldn't give any ideas but, what is stopping the cops from dropping a diver in the water outside og meth or church arms. It will allow the cops to just cop back forever and the defenders almost never have an orca. So they can be stuck at the cap pretty much until everyone is arrested.

Maybe pre group cap this would have worked, but for the most part cops will easily outnumber any gang at the cartel.

I mean like where do the others players have any voice when it comes to implementing changes that affect them? From what it seems there was no outside discussion. It seems like "man it would be sweet to snatch people while they are fighting cartels" "good idea let's make that change." A change like this will go over well in a circle jerk of higher ups, but look what happens when regular players see it.

A long time ago clint, just you and I were capping coke cartel all alone one night. It was that shitty hill with all the fucked up rocks. I remember when durga showed up to come and claim that bounty of yours. I remember you not being very happy about a cop showing up to us capping a cartel. You said to me last night something along the lines of "I like being hated", but is this a good change for asylum as a whole or just for cops? Because you enjoy drinking tears does that make you over look the criticism?

I think things like this really show that rebels need a CM. Because it is bullshit that it seems like cops can implement any changes they want without input from civs first.

Steve, JAY1HP, bigjohn561 and 3 others like this
Just now, Joshhh said:

Make it so cops have to lethal, that way civs dont end up going to jail, and it would be more like fighting another gang? 

the cops isn't a gang ma friend, it's a place where newer people to asylum go to explore the game, fighting cops at a cartel, lethal or not is a waste of fucking time 

This is absolutely awful tbh, I was a cop on Olympus for a bit I did about three cartel raids it was just mass amounts of bull shit and zerg rushing the rebels. We would show up with helis and armor full of people and it was never fair for some gangs, let alone on here as many have made the point most gangs cant muster up more than 9-10 people. It's pretty terrible if I am being honest

DosWolf and TRYHARD like this
Just now, wollie35 said:

the cops isn't a gang ma friend, it's a place where newer people to asylum go to explore the game, fighting cops at a cartel, lethal or not is a waste of fucking time 

I think his point was that if cops are going to be fighting a cartel they need to be playing by the same rules. When bounty hunters camp donor people disconnect when they die. Which is why you dont let your gang mates camp donor town. The "One raid per SGT per restart" rule is so silly, as soon as cops show up to a cartel that gang will not fight for the rest of the day and its not like theres a ton of gangs left anymore. 

On 1/7/2018 at 2:14 AM, Diseasedx said:

I legit would try to come back  to Asylum if the developers just made gang life how it was 2-2.5 years ago where cartel money went straight to your gang's account and actually allowed gangs to give out paychecks so everyone could fight constantly. No one wants to farm on Asylum to do 1 cartel fight where you could just play PUBG which is better optimized / better combat system in general. Gangs would actually come back if you made cartel money like it use to be and fights against cops equal like they use to be. The lack of skill that Asylum players hold now compared to 6 months to a year ago is a joke because of how dogshit the rebel v cops system is and gang v gang system is.

So basically Olympus? 

c31.png

On 1/7/2018 at 1:10 PM, [§] Alex said:

It's not a "safe" place, cops can show up to non contested cartels. But showing up to an active fight and if cops jail one or two people pushing a cartel it will kill all the fights right there. I mean bounty hunting at cartels is very frowned upon and sending just one to jail would end the fighting. The server already kills enough fights, don't give more reasons for people to log off asylum.

Statements like "we are going to see how it works" usually means we don't give a shit and just going to wait till the all blows over and keep it.

Yeah, but i'd rather not have any fights over fighting someone that will waste the next hour of my life.

Everyone with kneepads now is pretty much a sergeant, it's not like only a handful of sergeants per server exist any more.

I doubt these hunters will ever come close to a fight, all that is going to happen is cops will pick off stragglers and run. Cop vehicles chop for shit and will most likely have a tracker so they are useless.

You say that like you are doing people a favor? The cops won't scoop up the true rats, because the real rats will book it once the cops show up. They will just end up getting the stragglers from the pushing gang.

I think this is just a weak excuse. It's like if you really wanted a candy bar, but you are on a diet and you know you shouldn't. But you've been "good" today, it's that kind of level of excuse.

I really shouldn't give any ideas but, what is stopping the cops from dropping a diver in the water outside og meth or church arms. It will allow the cops to just cop back forever and the defenders almost never have an orca. So they can be stuck at the cap pretty much until everyone is arrested.

Maybe pre group cap this would have worked, but for the most part cops will easily outnumber any gang at the cartel.

I mean like where do the others players have any voice when it comes to implementing changes that affect them? From what it seems there was no outside discussion. It seems like "man it would be sweet to snatch people while they are fighting cartels" "good idea let's make that change." A change like this will go over well in a circle jerk of higher ups, but look what happens when regular players see it.

A long time ago clint, just you and I were capping coke cartel all alone one night. It was that shitty hill with all the fucked up rocks. I remember when durga showed up to come and claim that bounty of yours. I remember you not being very happy about a cop showing up to us capping a cartel. You said to me last night something along the lines of "I like being hated", but is this a good change for asylum as a whole or just for cops? Because you enjoy drinking tears does that make you over look the criticism?

I think things like this really show that rebels need a CM. Because it is bullshit that it seems like cops can implement any changes they want without input from civs first.

:fingerbang:

Yeah so rebels can't make any money in any aspect without a ton of cops showing up, there is enough cops, we've all begged for rebel updates for the past two years, and now a huge cop buff that doesn't benefit us at all, it is honestly a joke at this point, its gonna end up being no rebels just cops

Edited by JAY1HP
DosWolf likes this

Alot of unproductive posts here...We all want the same thing..Rebel life/Gang life to be fun and good again...Admins are making effort to communicate more and in least try something different,it may not be what is wanted by alot of us or needed.Saying its trash or shit or w\e isnt going to help...there has been maybe 3 posts that stayed on topic, in the least come up with some sort of compromise that will work for both sides,for fair play...being toxic as fuck isnt going to help anyone get anywhere..An the fact is we all love this game mode you cant lie to your self's all you want,but other wise we wouldn't be here if we didn't..

ill most likely get heaps of hate but fuck it idc what you think of me.

1)Boosting end result of sales across the board about (5-15%) for everything that can be made money with.It is true grinding money on here is or seems more of a job then some moderate effort to go an truly enjoy a fight and not worry about the next 10 hours making up for lost gear ect...Not a solution,But could help gang life/interactions.

2)Selling money-(Here comes the kys comments)-Im on the fence with this one,i understand some players dont have time to grind out crazy hours an make a couple mil thru the week,so they buy a bit an fight..Not that big of a deal,But now it seems like more people buy money then grind for it,so interactions are going to be severely limited least imo...Its also kinda showing with gangs coming an going they get used to buying money and then when there out they play an fight so much there burnt from fighting so there just gone for a while or all together.(not sure of a happy medium here).But none the less its a thing.

3)The community isn't all that friendly to newer players in game..I get it that its the internet and all,but it wont hurt to least help someone asking questions in side chat,sure its repetitive and all but if the newer players get out and play an experience things and make money most likely they will stay around instead of getting frustrated and moving on to something else,or being rdm'd in kav over an over cause there not sure what to do or where to go to get said license.This is to the more veteren's of the server(no matter the gang/how baddass you are at cartels)Or people who have a better understanding with the game an how its played compared to other rp servers.

Thats all i can think of atm...let the hate and Bs commence...But for real tho,we wouldn't be here or express our frustrations if we didn't care about the game\enjoy it.