||| The Saints - [S3]

Mac

S3   |   S6

Now recruiting starting members for Server 6!

Server 3 Recruitment Status: Limited

Server 6 Recruitment Status: Open

The Saints, one of the older gangs on the Asylum servers. Founded in the Fall of 2014, the gangs roots are deeply embedded in proper RP and Rebel Activity. After a short hiatus, the gang is back to bring like-minded Asylum players together to enjoy a tactical, yet lighthearted gameplay, focusing on Cartels and Gang territories. As a gang, we strive to encourage players to abide not only by the rules of Asylum, but by the standards that we set for ourselves. We remember a time in which the servers weren't over-saturated with rules and updates that favor APD gameplay, a time in which players had fun and didn't abuse the system for their own benefit by ramming "player reports" down the throats of the Asylum Staff. We win some and we lose some, but we never forget that we are here to enjoy ourselves and make friends.

Since its short departure from the server, The Saints have been incorporated into a much larger gaming project, not only limited to ArmA. If you are to become a Saint, you must have a vast appreciation for gaming as a whole. The Saints are the ArmA representatives of the Illicit Gaming Community, a community that hosts servers, manages a blog, a Steam Group and endorses an ever-growing TeamSpeak community. You will be encouraged to play other games and make new friends in the community by enjoying a laundry list of other titles, as well as introduce your own preferred games to the staff and members. By joining the gang, you will be a part of something much bigger.

N0ScZJR.png

As a Saint, you must:

Have tactical experience playing ArmA (Wasteland, KotH, etc.) Pistol banging doesn't count.

Have over 200hrs on Asylum alone, to understand rules, functionality and limitations

Be interested in Rebel Activities

Be willing to put down your gun for a day or two and earn money to sustain yourself

Be able to work with others and listen to command

Have a Mic and understand Tac Comms

Join the Illicit Gaming Community and use its TeamSpeak

Stay active

Be over the age of 17

As mentioned before, The Saints are a part of a gaming community that isn't limited to one game. The leaders of the gang have Admin and Moderator duties on numerous servers, not to mention the community itself. We will need members that will take it upon themselves to keep activity up while these members are doing these tasks. You will be expected to present yourself as a firm, yet cooperative player when dealing with the APD and will remember that RP always comes first. The Saints have always had a more favorable image to the APD and Asylum Staff that we have played with and this is just as important now as it was a year ago.

In the past, The Saints worked on a Chain of Command system that inevitably backfired, mainly with younger (albeit more skilled) members over ranking older, slightly less skilled members, which caused a slew of issues. This method has been discarded. You will work as a team and take command from the gangs original members. As of right now, the gang is in the process of gathering materials, purchasing properties and building their savings. Joining now, you acknowledge that you will be expected to focus on grinding for a short period of time before we begin our push on cartels. We expect all members to have at least $500,000 in the bank before we begin our objective. Any recruits unwilling to work with this will be removed, as they are seen as a threat to the financial stability of the gang in the long run. A lesson learned long ago.

1GNSJt9.png

Those of you interested and willing, copy and paste the form below.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: (in-game)

Time Zone:

ArmA 3 Time: (hrs)

Previous Gang affiliation:

What can you bring to the team?

Why do you want to be a Saint?

Do you have Rebel experience?

By submitting an application to The Saints, you acknowledge any and all rules mentioned on this page. You accept that you will be brought into the Illicit Gaming TeamSpeak to undergo an interview with a high ranking officer of the gang. Not all applicants will be accepted into the gang, but all are welcome to join the community to meet others. If you are a member of the APD, as many gang members normally are, you will be expected to abide by APD Civ regulations and restrictions. The Saints are a Server 3 gang. While in the Illicit Gaming TeamSpeak, your APD rank and authority has no weight whatsoever.

Edited by Mac
Name: (in-game) Clay Moore

Time Zone: EST

ArmA 3 Time: (hrs) 1888

Previous Gang affiliation: Saints

What can you bring to the team? Good combat skills

Why do you want to be a Saint? I was an original saint and ready to get back into the fight.

Do you have Rebel experience? Yes

Accepted. See you in TS

Name: (in-game) Shark

Time Zone:(UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)

ArmA 3 Time: (hrs) 420

Previous Gang affiliation: old gangs on different servers. and also used to be a leader of a gang of 28 people.

What can you bring to the team? i can provide helpful advice and knowledge of battle and im also a good drug runner.

Why do you want to be a Saint? you guys seem like a good group to be part of.

Do you have Rebel experience? No never had the time to become one i mostly just be stealthy when doing illegal activitys. always willing to become one. but i was one on different servers.

Name: mitch

Time Zone: eastern

ArmA 3 Time: 670

Previous Gang affiliation: gangs on different servers

What can you bring to the team? long and mid range combat skills, drug running

Why do you want to be a Saint? you guys seem squared away

Do you have Rebel experience? a little manly lay low

Name: (in-game) Shark

Time Zone:(UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)

ArmA 3 Time: (hrs) 420

Previous Gang affiliation: old gangs on different servers. and also used to be a leader of a gang of 28 people.

What can you bring to the team? i can provide helpful advice and knowledge of battle and im also a good drug runner.

Why do you want to be a Saint? you guys seem like a good group to be part of.

Do you have Rebel experience? No never had the time to become one i mostly just be stealthy when doing illegal activitys. always willing to become one. but i was one on different servers.

Application Timeout. Did not respond in an appropriate amount of time. Contact a gang member for reconsideration.

Name: mitch

Time Zone: eastern

ArmA 3 Time: 670

Previous Gang affiliation: gangs on different servers

What can you bring to the team? long and mid range combat skills' date=' drug running[/size']

Why do you want to be a Saint? you guys seem squared away

Do you have Rebel experience? a little manly lay low

Application Timeout. Did not respond in an appropriate amount of time. Contact a gang member for reconsideration.

Name: Corgi

ArmA 3 Time: 977

Previous Gang affiliation: The Saints

What can you bring to the team? Combat experience' date=' Koth, Asylum, ect.[/size']

Why do you want to be a Saint? Old member reporting back for duty.

Do you have Rebel experience? Yes

Accepted. See you in TS

Name: Reckless

ArmA 3 Time: 1409

What can you bring to the team? Driver' date=' Combat Experience, Willing to do anything for my gang

Why do you want to be a Saint? Coming back to my home.

Do you have Rebel experience? Yes[/size']

Accepted. See you in TS

Name: Nick

ArmA 3 Time: (hrs): 300

Previous Gang affiliation: None

What can you bring to the team? Dedication, determination, strategy.

Why do you want to be a Saint? Friends with Reckless, meet Mac and am fond of both

Do you have Rebel experience? No, but have been looking for a group to do so with.

Name: Nick

ArmA 3 Time: (hrs): 300

Previous Gang affiliation: None

What can you bring to the team? Dedication' date=' determination, strategy.[/size']

Why do you want to be a Saint? Friends with Reckless, meet Mac and am fond of both

Do you have Rebel experience? No, but have been looking for a group to do so with.

Accepted for interview. Please wait for an invite to the TeamSpeak.

Name: (in-game) Yori Rection

Time Zone:Est

ArmA 3 Time: 2000

What can you bring to the team? My charming good looks and attitude

Why do you want to be a Saint? Because i love u guys and loved the gang before we took a break

Do you have Rebel experience? of course

Quenton and Buck like this
Name: (in-game) Yori Rection

Time Zone:Est

ArmA 3 Time: 2000

What can you bring to the team? My charming good looks and attitude

Why do you want to be a Saint? Because i love u guys and loved the gang before we took a break

Do you have Rebel experience? of course

Denied.

Name: (in-game) Dundee

Time Zone: BST

ArmA 3 Time: (hrs) 660

Previous Gang affiliation: (old) saints :'(

What can you bring to the team? Rooks

Why do you want to be a Saint? It's where my home is.

Do you have Rebel experience? Yes from playing cop, robbing banks, feds, prison breaks, camping meth XD.

Name: (in-game) Dundee

Time Zone: BST

ArmA 3 Time: (hrs) 660

Previous Gang affiliation: (old) saints :'(

What can you bring to the team? Rooks

Why do you want to be a Saint? It's where my home is.

Do you have Rebel experience? Yes from playing cop' date=' robbing banks, feds, prison breaks, camping meth XD.[/size']

Accepted. See you in TS

Name: Cawkem

Time Zone: (UTC+2:00) Athens, Bucharest, Romania

ArmA 3 Time: 603 hrs.

Previous Gang affiliation: ||RO|| Royal Outlaws - An old gang,was pretty popular on server 2.

What can you bring to the team? : I've got a lot of experience in Wasteland playing in teamspeak with the team learning to aim and the tactics.

Why do you want to be a Saint? : I'm looking for a good gang having fun,doing rebel stuff, role-playing with the cops and civs, and being pretty serious in combat (cartels,banks,jail brakes)

Do you have Rebel experience? : Back when i was in ||RO|| we've done everything - lots of cartels, trying to rob police hunters xD, jail breaking gang members ,we did bank robberies too but we kinda failed.

Alec-I likes this

Name: (in-game) Rich Montana

Time Zone:

UTC+01:00

ArmA 3 Time: (hrs) 210 on Asylum https://gyazo.com/225eff684cde0e553cd0b8b3ab9150a4

Previous Gang affiliation:nope nothing serious

What can you bring to the team? my experience and good mood, and help you guys as much as i can

Why do you want to be a Saint? i want to become a member of a gang i arma 3 Asylum to have someone to play with, And The Saints looks like a good Gang for me, I know the map of Altis very well and the rules. Im always happy does not bring any negativity to the gang, I will do my best in the field with you guys

Do you have Rebel experience?Yes

Name: (in-game) Killa Cam Mendoza

Time Zone: MST

ArmA 3 Time: (hrs) 715

Previous Gang affiliation: No

What can you bring to the team?

I work well in a squad in any role.

Why do you want to be a Saint?

The Saints want me

Do you have Rebel experience?

Not really.

Accepted. See you in TS (Probation - Have to see if interested in earning money)

Name: Cawkem

Time Zone: (UTC+2:00) Athens' date=' Bucharest, Romania[/size']

ArmA 3 Time: 603 hrs.

Previous Gang affiliation: ||RO|| Royal Outlaws - An old gang,was pretty popular on server 2.

What can you bring to the team? : I've got a lot of experience in Wasteland playing in teamspeak with the team learning to aim and the tactics.

Why do you want to be a Saint? : I'm looking for a good gang having fun,doing rebel stuff, role-playing with the cops and civs, and being pretty serious in combat (cartels,banks,jail brakes)

Do you have Rebel experience? : Back when i was in ||RO|| we've done everything - lots of cartels, trying to rob police hunters xD, jail breaking gang members ,we did bank robberies too but we kinda failed.

Name: (in-game) Rich Montana

Time Zone:

UTC+01:00

ArmA 3 Time: (hrs) 210 on Asylum https://gyazo.com/225eff684cde0e553cd0b8b3ab9150a4

Previous Gang affiliation:nope nothing serious

What can you bring to the team? my experience and good mood' date=' and help you guys as much as i can[/size']

Why do you want to be a Saint? i want to become a member of a gang i arma 3 Asylum to have someone to play with, And The Saints looks like a good Gang for me, I know the map of Altis very well and the rules. Im always happy does not bring any negativity to the gang, I will do my best in the field with you guys

Do you have Rebel experience?Yes

Name: Pedro

ArmA 3 Time: 276

Previous Gang affiliation: The Brotherhood.

What can you bring to the team? Tactics, Combat methods, Combat experience, ect.

Why do you want to be a Saint? Looking for a serious group of people to play with.

Do you have Rebel experience? Yes, most of my time on asylum was with The Brotherhood as their marksman.