****APD Policy Update 1/6/18****

Jamal

Just now, Buck said:

Didnt get kicked the leader got banned and @william made dynasty if i do recall

is that why 12 monkeys isn't in your previous gangs but tunnel snakes nexus pig roast and revenant are. I distinctly remember hydro banning you from ts and kicking you from the gang but hey maybe I'm mistaken

Just now, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

Can you remind me why you;'re complaining then? 

just because asylum is currently shit doesn't mean we don't want to stop having a voice and attempt to make it better for the rebel side, it also doesn't mean we don't play asylum at all

Edited by Jamal
Just now, Jamal said:

is that why 12 monkeys isn't in your previous gangs but tunnel snakes nexus pig roast and revenant are. I distinctly remember hydro banning you from ts and kicking you from the gang but hey maybe I'm mistaken

He banned me from ts because I was playing with tenacity bud get your story straight b4 you tell and all this post is you bitching and moaning cy@

Just now, Jamal said:

just because asylum is currently shit doesn't mean we don't want to stop having a voice and attempt to make it better for the rebel side, it also doesn't mean we don't play asylum at all

You gotta figure yourself out then. If you want change, provide constructive arguments, provide facts and for the love of god. Try to refrain from speaking like you are a 10 year old throwing a temper tantrum. Your post is lackluster and doesn't accomplish anything other than showing the lack of your maturity. 

See you at a cartel. 

Jake, Akeelagi, Silver-Spy and 5 others like this