Read this before asking for Tanoa Life back/strife

Just now, Ferknight said:

those screenshots just show how ignorant the staff members are 

They've left it too long now anyway, everyone who did play Tanoa most likely wouldn't come back and even if they did, it wouldn't be the same. 

"It's a proven low pop server" yeah well the Altis servers have been exactly that during the past few months with none other than server 1 peaking over 40-50 players yet you keep them alive...

The fact that they won't listen to the community has only gotten them in a mess. I mean look at STRIFE, one of their ideas that had totally failed and ended up putting in more money into the economy than Tanoa did.

Just now, Deny said:

They've left it too long now anyway, everyone who did play Tanoa most likely wouldn't come back and even if they did, it wouldn't be the same. 

"It's a proven low pop server" yeah well the Altis servers have been exactly that during the past few months with none other than server 1 peaking over 40-50 players yet you keep them alive...

The fact that they won't listen to the community has only gotten them in a mess. I mean look at STRIFE, one of their ideas that had totally failed and ended up putting in more money into the economy than Tanoa did.

2bbc726244c8e4e14e966ef6c69e5dad.png

Looks like server 4 peaks 80 quite frequently to me :kermit: