This pic of @bamf is funny af look at him

Just now, SirSwish said:

If you have 333k+ Honor as a bounty hunter, you've already made more arrests than any constable or even an LT who sucked his way to the top.. Think about it

• Arrests are not the mark of a good APD officer
  •  When you get caught by BH your going to jail and theirs nothing you can do about it unless your friends come and save you
  •  If the APD does catch you, you can often role-play your way out of it/get a pardon.
  • Bounty hunters are not bound by the APD guidebook. This means you can fly into illegal area's, Camp them, steal from civilians, chop vehicles, instantly send people to jail.
  • Bounty Hunters have the ability to track up to 4 people ((More if your in a group))
  • Bounty Hunters can track faster and more accurately than a Maxed out LT/SGT can ((Yes we do have to grind for it, where your base talents will allow you to be faster and more accurate than a maxed out APD higher up without spending ANY honor)) and this assumes the LT/SGT/CPL gives up considerable other perks to track down a single bounty
  • Bounty Hunters have access to better armor ((Vests/Helmets)) 
  • Officers have to ALWAYS initiate even in red zones. You can just dome people.

The APD has a lot of very strong perks as well and i'm not going to deny that. But the truth is those perks are often only accessible to the 1-2% and when we use those perks we are often sacrificing perks in other places. We also have tons of standard restrictions placed on us that if broken result in the loss of our perks ((Usually permanently)).

APD Officers must also ALWAYS respond to situations where we will probably die. Bounty hunters can always pick their fights and choose not to go after someone.

Tell me why exactly Bounty hunters need more of a buff? The only faction who should be complaining about feeling under powered right now are the rebels as they have no talent tree's at all. and i guess medics 

Edited by Patato
Just now, Patato said:
  • Arrests are not the mark of a good APD officer
  •  When you get caught by BH your going to jail and theirs nothing you can do about it unless your friends come and save you
  •  If the APD does catch you, you can often role-play your way out of it/get a pardon.
  • Bounty hunters are not bound by the APD guidebook. This means you can fly into illegal area's, Camp them, steal from civilians, chop vehicles, instantly send people to jail.
  • Bounty Hunters have the ability to track up to 4 people ((More if your in a group))
  • Bounty Hunters can track faster and more accurately than a Maxed out LT/SGT can ((Yes we do have to grind for it, where your base talents will allow you to be faster and more accurate than a maxed out APD higher up without spending ANY honor)) and this assumes the LT/SGT/CPL gives up considerable other perks to track down a single bounty
  • Bounty Hunters have access to better armor ((Vests/Helmets)) 
  • Officers have to ALWAYS initiate even in red zones. You can just dome people.

The APD has a lot of very strong perks as well and i'm not going to deny that. But the truth is those perks are often only accessible to the 1-2% and when we use those perks we are often sacrificing perks in other places. We also have tons of standard restrictions placed on us that if broken result in the loss of our perks ((Usually permanently)).

APD Officers must also ALWAYS respond to situations where we will probably die. Bounty hunters can always pick their fights and choose not to go after someone.

Tell me why exactly Bounty hunters need more of a buff? The only faction who should be complaining about feeling under powered right now are the rebels as they have no talent tree's at all. and i guess medics 

Someones triggered

Just now, Leroy Fish said:

Mate no one shoots medics unless your stupid as shit or you just were in the wrong place at the wrong time. Medics have everything they need.

I agree. Everyone has what they need for their chosen profession. But like everyone, a little change is nice. But we did get a new ambulance recently so thats good

Look at the perks at having all that honor.. send ppl to jail for 1hr, increased payout, strip inventory.. I fight entire gangs with an MX, I Would just like to see rebels with a bigger armory and more options honestly. Its too easy to bounty hunt. But when I have to fight cops and they have MK 1 and MXM with downing rounds, I kinda want to even the playing field. More guns for civs = the return of gang life

Just now, Ebola said:

Someones triggered

It's far from an emotional response. If you believe otherwise make a valid case as to why you need MXM's other than the one liner posts ive been seeing and i will break it down like the post below.

Just now, SirSwish said:

Look at the perks at having all that honor.. send ppl to jail for 1hr, increased payout, strip inventory.. I fight entire gangs with an MX, I Would just like to see rebels with a bigger armory and more options honestly. Its too easy to bounty hunt. But when I have to fight cops and they have MK 1 and MXM with downing rounds, I kinda want to even the playing field. More guns for civs = the return of gang life

Lets imagine the APD is 100 people. 

7 of them will not have access to anything better than 5.56 ((Spar))

16 of them will have access to MXM+

Of those 16 only 1 will have a MK-1 leaving 15 officers with MXM's

Of those remaining 15 5 will have retired tags, meaning they probably don't play anymore or if they do they play so infrequently it might as well be not at all.

That means at any given point 

1% of officers will have 7.62

10% Will be active and have MXM's

5% will have MXM's but you will not see them

77% of all APD officers will be useing the MX

and 7% will not have any access to even 6.5mm weapons

This assumes as well that all officers are buying the best gun available every time which is definitely not the case. Granted Bounty hunters will often run around with a P07 so i believe these two demographics cancel out.

22aq8i.png

New slice = MXM active duty. 

Now keep in mind, even the shittiest bounty hunter if they put enough time into P07 caping kids in Kavala  will eventually max out. It may take a LONG time, years even but i know APD officers who have come up on two years of service never getting past the rank of Cpl. 

Yes a limited amount of officers ((16%)) have access to marginally better weaponry. But when you take into account the fact 100% of APD officers have a limited scope in which they can use that weaponry ((IE. The Guidebook. Were not robbing people, Were not one taping people in a red-zone 300m away without initiating))

And just so your aware the 1% with the MK-1 has to do activity's OUTSIDE of the game to keep it. He/She doesn't get it for free and loses it if they don't make activity

and 96.5% of officers do not have access to orca's or armor where 100% of BH's do. You can see how it balance's out

Lets look at armor just for fun! ((This also shows how many officers get access to the Orca))

22aqcw.png

Edited by Patato
Steve likes this
Just now, Patato said:

Lets imagine the APD is 100 people. 

7 of them will not have access to anything better than 5.56 ((Spar))

16 of them will have access to MXM+

Of those 16 only 1 will have a MK-1 leaving 15 officers with MXM's

Of those remaining 15 5 will have retired tags, meaning they probably don't play anymore or if they do they play so infrequently it might as well be not at all.

That means at any given point 

1% of officers will have 7.62

10% Will be active and have MXM's

5% will have MXM's but you will not see them

77% of all APD officers will be useing the MX

and 7% will not have any access to even 6.5mm weapons

Just to clarify for Patato: I checked how many white-listed officers we have currently and how many have access to a 7.62.... 14 Captains (active/retired, both have access to a 7.62), 20 Lieutenants (Active APD Lieutenants, Retired LT's get placed to the Corporal rank, or the Sergeant rank if great dedication is shown which is EXTREMELY RARE). Lastly we have Admin-Lieutenants, theses are admins who have achieved the rank of LT then step down after some service has been shown to allow regular players open slots to the coveted Lieutenant rank, these Admin-Lieutenants are given the rank of Lieutenant in-game ONLY while they are ACTIVE staff, this DOES NOT APPLY to staff who are Retired. So in total there are 39 officers who can access the 7.62. We have just a few officers shy of 1800 white-listed officers.

Doing quick math, we have 168 Corporals (Active Corporals and Retired APD Staff) and 23 Sergeants (lets round this up to 28 adding 5 for the lucky LT's who got perm Sergeant rank upon retiring, which is probably adding too many as I don't know of that many perm Sergeants...). That is 196 Corporal+Sergeants who have access to the MXM out of the roughly 1800 white-listed officers, unless you want to count the Captains and Lieutenants into the equation. From what I see on my Precinct, only about half of the Corporals/Sergeants actually use the MXM.

ItsLego likes this
Just now, said:

Just to clarify for Patato: I checked how many white-listed officers we have currently and how many have access to a 7.62.... 14 Captains (active/retired, both have access to a 7.62), 20 Lieutenants (Active APD Lieutenants, Retired LT's get placed to the Corporal rank, or the Sergeant rank if great dedication is shown which is EXTREMELY RARE). Lastly we have Admin-Lieutenants, theses are admins who have achieved the rank of LT then step down after some service has been shown to allow regular players open slots to the coveted Lieutenant rank, these Admin-Lieutenants are given the rank of Lieutenant in-game ONLY while they are ACTIVE staff, this DOES NOT APPLY to staff who are Retired. So in total there are 39 officers who can access the 7.62. We have just a few officers shy of 1800 white-listed officers.

Doing quick math, we have 168 Corporals (Active Corporals and Retired APD Staff) and 23 Sergeants (lets round this up to 28 adding 5 for the lucky LT's who got perm Sergeant rank upon retiring, which is probably adding too many as I don't know of that many perm Sergeants...). That is 196 Corporal+Sergeants who have access to the MXM out of the roughly 1800 white-listed officers, unless you want to count the Captains and Lieutenants into the equation. From what I see on my Precinct, only about half of the Corporals/Sergeants actually use the MXM.

I was being generous and counted every single person. i came to 222 cpls. I didn't omit anyone from my count except for retired captains who did not have forum activity in the last year. ((I even counted Bamf and Gnashes))

Edited by Patato
Just now, SirSwish said:

Can I get a TLDR? 

Off actual APD numbers:

Access to 7.62 - 2%

Access to MXM - 10.9%

Many LT+ either don't play at all or are Admin-Lieutenants

Many Corporals+Sergeants use a regular MX or Spar-16, probably 50/50

As for Hunters, I feel like I don't even need to explain myself as @Patato represented that well

ItsLego and Patato like this
Just now, Steve said:

I hate doctor Phil but you seem like a 14 year old kid who is too lazy to read, or potentially someone who suffers from dyslexia.

Thats a powerful opinion from a guy on the internet. Did you look up previous symptoms of yours to come to this conclusion? I got my grade 8 bud dont talk to me about intelligence 

Just now, SirSwish said:

Thats a powerful opinion from a guy on the internet. Did you look up previous symptoms of yours to come to this conclusion? I got my grade 8 bud dont talk to me about intelligence 

Considering you didn't want to read something that took me about 20 seconds, yes I do believe you are either 14 and lazy or dyslexic.

And I'm about 95 percent certain I am more intelligent then you, based on your ability to dislike reading less then what would be half a news article.

Just now, Steve said:

Considering you didn't want to read something that took me about 20 seconds, yes I do believe you are either 14 and lazy or dyslexic.

And I'm about 95 percent certain I am more intelligent then you, based on your ability to dislike reading less then what would be half a news article.

I have more intelligence in my left butt cheek than you have acquired in your entire existence bud.. Now if you would please excuse me I have to get back to my studies. I have a test tomorrow and I dont feel like reading your blowjob tutorials on the forums

@Patato I appreciate the detailed response. My previous comment was merely a joke. All jokes aside, your points are valid. But look at it from this standpoint BH with a fuck-ton of honor should be able to purchase it (at a cost). I also thoroughly believe that rebels should have access to the 4-five. I see no valid reason as to why it is on available to LT's who in which mostly do not carry/utilize.