Meet the newest gang - The APD. They can fight cartels now

A new policy update allows police to enter cartels whether Contested or not with no active chase (linked below)

I believe this is a TERRIBLE idea as police can now essentialy fight cartels whenever they feel like it as if they were a rebel group. Gang life is dead as we know it and this policy has finally nailed the gang life coffin shut as cartel fights are no longer gang vs. gang and taking out ifrits is an even larger risk if police come. I asked the officers when this happened to myself and they said "This will revive gang life as gangs have more to do at cartels" but this is a disgusting idea as they have cheap loadouts + vehicles whilst rebels have 25k loadouts and hella expensive armoured vehicles. 

They have one raid per SGT+ per restart which is also bad as there has been a crazy amount of higherups online recently. Maybe LT+ would be more apporpriate? Might as well let the police capture the damn cartels while we're at it :fingerbang:

Any input? @Clint Beastwood 

P.S. - Just saw cops fly in orca to spot cartels from 1km away then land in donor and pull hunters to go fight and zerg the rebels

Edited by skimancole
Berg likes this
Just now, skimancole said:

P.S. - Just saw cops fly in orca to spot cartels from 1km away then land in donor and pull hunters to go fight. We pulled cars and sat in them to delay them from pulling hunter but they pulled us out and forcefully impounded our cars. RIP

That is False. Your Cars were sitting on the spawn with no gas. you guys weren't even around them and then as i was impounding the vehicle, you guys ran up and said "Stop" as the vehicle de-spawned..??

Just now, GrizzlyJim said:

That is False. Your Cars were sitting on the spawn with no gas. you guys weren't even around them and then as i was impounding the vehicle, you guys ran up and said "Stop" as the vehicle de-spawned..??

He's referring to the first raid. He clearly has never heard of a contested cartel and how that shit works.

Kev 23 likes this

Number one - you have to be in the car to check gas. Did you get in a civ car without my permission?

Just now, KrazyKnight said:

He's referring to the first raid. He clearly has never heard of a contested cartel and how that shit works.

No, Our first raid they were the ones at the cartels that we restrained and took in. The second raid they pulled cars out at Donor with no gas in them and i impounded one of them because we couldn't pull out any vehicles lol im talking about his little "P.S" at the bottom of the post

Number one - you have to be in the car to check gas. Did you get in a civ car without my permission?

I checked the registration, you guys weren't in the area so yes i have the right to move your vehicle out of the way so i can spawn a vehicle, i was going to try and move your vehicle so that i did not have to impound your vehicle but it had no fuel so yes, i impounded it

I checked the registration, you guys weren't in the area so yes i have the right to move your vehicle out of the way so i can spawn a vehicle, i was going to try and move your vehicle so that i did not have to impound your vehicle but it had no fuel so yes, i impounded it

I was literally right behind you?

Also, maybe this policy would be better if police could lethal only?

First you said it’s a bad idea since loadouts are expensive but now you say you rather catch a lethal which would probably give you less of a chance of saving that loadout as to just being downed and getting up eventually on your own

Edited by Kevingreen23
Clockwerk likes this

Also, maybe this policy would be better if police could lethal only?

Doubt that would ever happen, I also doubt it will actually be used much.. It may happen/seem like it happens a lot now, that's simply because it is new... It will lose its hype and go back to being rarely used, if used at all

Why do you people make these posts when you dont even fight cartels. The only time you went to a cartel was to collect dirty money or fight the only other gang on that has a total gang size of 3. You were never in it for a real fight or you would have been trying to get the larger gangs to fight what ever the fuck gang your in. 

Edited by Sugarfoot
Just now, DosWolf said:

:frog:

I truly hope you are joking. If you were such bad ass rebels, instead of blocking spawns, marking maps in global chat cops are coming to cartels , running around with AK74U's , and crying saying the only reason you were upset about cops going to cartels is because they used a hunter...like...smh...

Edited by Grizz
Just now, Grizz said:

I truly hope you are joking. If you were such bad ass rebels, instead of blocking spawns, marking maps in global chat cops are coming to cartels , running around with AK74U's , and crying saying the only reason you were upset about cops going to rebels is because they used a hunter...like...smh...

You sound delusional I have no idea where half that shit you typed came from and what that has to do with me

Edited by DosWolf
Just now, DosWolf said:

You sound delusional I have no idea where half that shit you typed came from

Dee had an ak74u with a tac vest standing beside fridge at arms.

Dee claimed no rebels use armor vehicles to fight cartels & thats why it was such bullshit because we can use hunters to come to cartels.

Skimancole blocked vehicle spawn in donor crying so we wouldn't go to drug.

Skimancole marked every cartel spamming cops were comming in global chat.

Yeah , I'm delusional, totally didn't shadowplay the amount of autism that I witnessed.

& I mentioned this because apparently you are some badass rebels coming from your post & people who play cop have no idea how to rebel. :frog:

Edited by Grizz
revise likes this