skimancole

Meet the newest gang - The APD. They can fight cartels now

86 posts in this topic

Just now, DosWolf said:

Again what does that have to do with me? 

Æ Acheron

 

Dick Romney likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, DosWolf said:

It is truly funny reading through this and seeing most the career cops tell us how to rebel 4a7.jpg

I'll tell you how to rebel.

Sugarfoot likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Clint Beastwood said:

I'll tell you how to rebel.

The day you rebel ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Sugarfoot said:

Why do you people make these posts when you dont even fight cartels. The only time you went to a cartel was to collect dirty money or fight the only

other gang on that has a total gang size of 3. You were never in it for a real fight or you would have been trying to get the larger gangs to fight what ever the fuck

gang your in. 

nice

formation

you got

there

 

 

 

 

<3

Sugarfoot, Dick Romney and Grizz like this

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

Just now, said:

If you are scared of the APD while at Cartels... You are obviously clueless on how to rebel..

you've obviously never played rebel if you don't realize the apd will just wait for backup after the first time they get wiped.

Just now, Kevingreen23 said:

First you said it’s a bad idea since loadouts are expensive but now you say you rather catch a lethal which would probably give you less of a chance of saving that loadout as to just being downed and getting up eventually on your own

Many people would rather lose there load out then to be put in jail for 45 minutes after attempting to rp for 15

Just now, said:

Doubt that would ever happen, I also doubt it will actually be used much.. It may happen/seem like it happens a lot now, that's simply because it is new... It will lose its hype and go back to being rarely used, if used at all

regardless of what happens to it in the future it put a nail in the coffin for a lot of whats left of the players who were in gangs and fought cartels.

But I do believe my two sense will truly fall on deaf ears.

Edited by Jamal
Berg, skimancole and DosWolf like this

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Grizz said:

Dee had an ak74u with a tac vest standing beside fridge at arms.

Dee claimed no rebels use armor vehicles to fight cartels & thats why it was such bullshit because we can use hunters to come to cartels.

Skimancole blocked vehicle spawn in donor crying so we wouldn't go to drug.

Skimancole marked every cartel spamming cops were comming in global chat.

Yeah , I'm delusional, totally didn't shadowplay the amount of autism that I witnessed.

 

& I mentioned this because apparently you are some badass rebels coming from your post & people who play cop have no idea how to rebel. :frog:

Hey my guy, if you dont like me trying to delay y'all going to cartel (I wasn't crying btw i just said don't impound my car) and warning the people at cartel then that's your problem fam. Dee also bought the shit gun so we could contest cartels and waste y'alls cartel raids. If you enjoy trying to act all big on the forums when it's just a simple video-game, then that's not my problem bud :)

DosWolf likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Clint Beastwood said:

yeah- bet that whole 5k+ hours of pure rebel doesnt amount to anything.

 

 

But you were in Kavala, nvm.

:o

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Clint Beastwood said:

yeah- bet that whole 5k+ hours of pure rebel doesnt amount to anything.

 

 

But you were in Kavala, nvm.

Only if you would of spent that 5k hours building your crypto wallet.

Clint Beastwood likes this

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, Sugarfoot said:

fight the only other gang on that has a total gang size of 3.

They don’t even do that there’s been nights where it’s just me penguin bentz and Steve while they have 10-12 on and they just let us cap the cartel while they rush to empty the others out since they know we’re going for them... guess this group is mad they can’t afk cap anymore

Edited by Kevingreen23

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, DosWolf said:

Again what does that have to do with me? 

Kind of on the same thing as grizz not saying that you’ve never fought a cartel before but your gang is very ratty. It’s hard to complain about issues at cartels when you’ve never fought a real one.

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Tusken Raider said:

Only if you would of spent that 5k hours building your crypto wallet.

@Patato

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Kevingreen23 said:

They don’t even do that there’s been nights where it’s just me penguin bentz and Steve while they have 10-12 on and they just let us cap the cartel while they rush to empty the others out since they know we’re going for them... guess this group is mad they can’t afk cap anymore

Exactly, I've been around for a long time and it's always the same shit. People who never contribute to "Gang Life" or even attempt to do cartels sure love to get on the forums and pretend they do once an update goes out that they haven't even tried. Sure the idea may need tweaking and it may effect people who are hugely into gang v gang but for the most part it will give people like you an actual fight a hell of a lot more the any of these kids

Kevingreen23 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Jamal said:

1. you've obviously never played rebel if you don't realize the apd will just wait for backup after the first time they get wiped.

2. Many people would rather lose there load out then to be put in jail for 45 minutes after attempting to rp for 15

3. regardless of what happens to it in the future it put a nail in the coffin for a lot of whats left of the players who were in gangs and fought cartels.

4. But I do believe my two sense will truly fall on deaf ears.

1. See thats something you need to learn as a new gang fighting cops in general is when to leave. If you have killed all of them to the point where only one cop or a few cops are hiding then its time to pull out an ifrit and head to rebel. The fact with that is you new gangs won't pull an ifrit and you will sit there high fiving each other till they come back and then bitch.

2. I dont like the idea of going to jail either but if I had the choice between a huge arms dealer fight against cops who most likely will lethal anyways, or no one / some shit gang like the one's that play nowadays - you are damn right im picking the arms dealer fight. P.S if your bounty isnt reasonable enough to RP then just ask to get sent straight away and save your self the 20 minutes - no one forces you to roleplay on this server.

3. None of you fought cartels - this is why most people left to other games or other servers. You all claimed you did and do, but you don't. The only reason why this effects you is so your gang's cant sit there afk capping and collecting dirty money anymore

4. Of course they will because none of you have been around for awhile, none of you have ever fought a real cartel, and no one knows who any of you are so your opinion doesn't mean anything. If an older player or someone who actually fights cartels spoke on this then its considered.

 

I already made a message asking for it to be a lethal only raid because I agree having some dickhead down you and drag you away doesn't seem like a good time. In all other scenario's this is actually pretty cool. 

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Sugarfoot said:

1. See thats something you need to learn as a new gang fighting cops in general is when to leave. If you have killed all of them to the point where only one cop or a few cops are hiding then its time to pull out an ifrit and head to rebel. The fact with that is you new gangs won't pull an ifrit and you will sit there high fiving each other till they come back and then bitch.

2. I dont like the idea of going to jail either but if I had the choice between a huge arms dealer fight against cops who most likely will lethal anyways, or no one / some shit gang like the one's that play nowadays - you are damn right im picking the arms dealer fight. P.S if your bounty isnt reasonable enough to RP then just ask to get sent straight away and save your self the 20 minutes - no one forces you to roleplay on this server.

3. None of you fought cartels - this is why most people left to other games or other servers. You all claimed you did and do, but you don't. The only reason why this effects you is so your gang's cant sit there afk capping and collecting dirty money anymore

4. Of course they will because none of you have been around for awhile, none of you have ever fought a real cartel, and no one knows who any of you are so your opinion doesn't mean anything. If an older player or someone who actually fights cartels spoke on this then its considered.

 

I already made a message asking for it to be a lethal only raid because I agree having some dickhead down you and drag you away doesn't seem like a good time. In all other scenario's this is actually pretty cool. 

90 percent of gangs tbh

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

13 hours ago, DarkKnight said:

I've wanted cheaper load outs for rebels for a long time. Spending 35K+ for a good load out is to much in my opinion. 

Loadouts aren't 35k+, Full rebel gear (mk1-mk18), costs at most like 30k if no one has crafted any guns if they have you can get it for 25k, idk why ppl are complaining so much tbh. 

Edited by Joshhh

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Joshhh said:

Loadouts aren't 35k+, Full rebel gear (mk1-mk18), costs at most like 30k if no one has crafted any guns if they have you can get it for 25k, idk why ppl are complaining so much tbh. 

Bullshit. I've seen a mk1 cost 16.5k

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Azeh said:

that's when you buy a Rahim

I'd spend more money on the mags

 

 

 

 

:kappa:

Share this post


Link to post

I think they should make lethals give 120% of the bounty instead of like 20%

 

:frog:

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

Just now, Pwnsome said:

I think they should make lethals give 120% of the bounty instead of like 20%

 

:frog:

Sometimes it can be harder to get lethals then to down someone. I agree it should be increased to 40 percent of the bounty which is what it was at some point I do believe.

And get rid of that 35k lethal cap or whatever it is. Dumb as fuck.

Edited by Steve

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Steve said:

Sometimes it can be harder to get lethals then to down someone. I agree it should be increased to 40 percent of the bounty which is what it was at some point I do believe.

And get rid of that 35k lethal cap or whatever it is. Dumb as fuck.

Yes, raise the bounty cap to 200k, and make the payout 100%/number of cops. Simple fix.

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Pwnsome said:

Yes, raise the bounty cap to 200k, and make the payout 100%/number of cops. Simple fix.

Yeah that does make sense, before the pay was spread out, an individual cop would get 40 percent but 20 percent of a bounty spread between even 5 cops is just plain stupid.

Share this post


Link to post
On 1/8/2018 at 4:20 AM, Grizz said:

Dee had an ak74u with a tac vest standing beside fridge at arms.

Dee claimed no rebels use armor vehicles to fight cartels & thats why it was such bullshit because we can use hunters to come to cartels.

Skimancole blocked vehicle spawn in donor crying so we wouldn't go to drug.

Skimancole marked every cartel spamming cops were comming in global chat.

Yeah , I'm delusional, totally didn't shadowplay the amount of autism that I witnessed.

 

& I mentioned this because apparently you are some badass rebels coming from your post & people who play cop have no idea how to rebel. :frog:

Don't pay attention to Dee's loadouts- when i tell him to go gear up or ask him to gear up he seems to thing a pdw is a full loadout... I dont want him to wear a tag for a reason

Grizz, BioHazard and •JiM• like this

Share this post


Link to post
On 1/8/2018 at 11:47 AM, Sugarfoot said:

1. See thats something you need to learn as a new gang fighting cops in general is when to leave. If you have killed all of them to the point where only one cop or a few cops are hiding then its time to pull out an ifrit and head to rebel. The fact with that is you new gangs won't pull an ifrit and you will sit there high fiving each other till they come back and then bitch.

2. I dont like the idea of going to jail either but if I had the choice between a huge arms dealer fight against cops who most likely will lethal anyways, or no one / some shit gang like the one's that play nowadays - you are damn right im picking the arms dealer fight. P.S if your bounty isnt reasonable enough to RP then just ask to get sent straight away and save your self the 20 minutes - no one forces you to roleplay on this server.

3. None of you fought cartels - this is why most people left to other games or other servers. You all claimed you did and do, but you don't. The only reason why this effects you is so your gang's cant sit there afk capping and collecting dirty money anymore

4. Of course they will because none of you have been around for awhile, none of you have ever fought a real cartel, and no one knows who any of you are so your opinion doesn't mean anything. If an older player or someone who actually fights cartels spoke on this then its considered.

 

I already made a message asking for it to be a lethal only raid because I agree having some dickhead down you and drag you away doesn't seem like a good time. In all other scenario's this is actually pretty cool. 

I have been playing this server for 3 years and I fight cartels whenever i cap a cartel and someone contests it then i go there and fight to take it back but you wouldn't know that cuz you play cop. 

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Jamal said:

I have been playing this server for 3 years and I fight cartels whenever i cap a cartel and someone contests it then i go there and fight to take it back but you wouldn't know that cuz you play cop. 

wat

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Steve said:

wat

It sounds like satire but im not sure myself...

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Jamal said:

I have been playing this server for 3 years and I fight cartels whenever i cap a cartel and someone contests it then i go there and fight to take it back but you wouldn't know that cuz you play cop. 

 

Grizz likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Jamal said:

I have been playing this server for 3 years and I fight cartels whenever i cap a cartel and someone contests it then i go there and fight to take it back but you wouldn't know that cuz you play cop. 

Welp I doubt thats true since your forum account was created after the hacking of the forums and as for the cop statement ill give you a list of gangs ive been in:

 

Drunken Fools (Trial), Fukaneise Dragons (Member then later Sgt.), Siege (Leader) , Valorous (Co-Leader) , FSA (Member), Rebel Department (Leader) ,

Torment (Member then later Leader) , Elysium (Member), Envy (Member and Current Gang).

 

Cop - Blacklisted four times, made it to corporal and was demoted for inactivity twice.

 

 

You got me, im a dedicated cop. No, my point is you aren't someone who's competitively looking to fight other gangs or I would have heard from you because I play with all sorts of gangs large to small - and not once have I ever heard you or a gang you are in ask to fight. You are someone who wants to solo cap cartels and fight gangs who are new in order to feel good about your self. You aren't in it for a real fight or competition or you would be having fights against the numerous gangs who have been begging on the forums..

 

 

FYI Clint has been a rebel up until he got admin and his gang (Synergy) / all other opponents quit - so you just sound foolish saying that too.

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Sugarfoot said:

Welp I doubt thats true since your forum account was created after the hacking of the forums and as for the cop statement ill give you a list of gangs ive been in:

 

Drunken Fools (Trial), Fukaneise Dragons (Member then later Sgt.), Siege (Leader) , Valorous (Co-Leader) , FSA (Member), Rebel Department (Leader) ,

Torment (Member then later Leader) , Elysium (Member), Envy (Member and Current Gang).

 

Cop - Blacklisted four times, made it to corporal and was demoted for inactivity twice.

 

 

You got me, im a dedicated cop. No, my point is you aren't someone who's competitively looking to fight other gangs or I would have heard from you because I play with all sorts of gangs large to small - and not once have I ever heard you or a gang you are in ask to fight. You are someone who wants to solo cap cartels and fight gangs who are new in order to feel good about your self. You aren't in it for a real fight or competition or you would be having fights against the numerous gangs who have been begging on the forums..

 

 

FYI Clint has been a rebel up until he got admin and his gang (Synergy) / all other opponents quit - so you just sound foolish saying that too.

Previous Gangs  

Primitive | Bratva | Void | Stellar    

 

your previous gangs are nothing compared to his you career cop scum stfu

 

 

he seems to be missing a few along the likes of twelve mongs though :thinking:

Edited by Jimbo

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Jimbo said:

\

 

haygali2pac

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, Sugarfoot said:

Welp I doubt thats true since your forum account was created after the hacking of the forums and as for the cop statement ill give you a list of gangs ive been in:

 

Drunken Fools (Trial), Fukaneise Dragons (Member then later Sgt.), Siege (Leader) , Valorous (Co-Leader) , FSA (Member), Rebel Department (Leader) ,

Torment (Member then later Leader) , Elysium (Member), Envy (Member and Current Gang).

 

Cop - Blacklisted four times, made it to corporal and was demoted for inactivity twice.

 

 

You got me, im a dedicated cop. No, my point is you aren't someone who's competitively looking to fight other gangs or I would have heard from you because I play with all sorts of gangs large to small - and not once have I ever heard you or a gang you are in ask to fight. You are someone who wants to solo cap cartels and fight gangs who are new in order to feel good about your self. You aren't in it for a real fight or competition or you would be having fights against the numerous gangs who have been begging on the forums..

 

 

FYI Clint has been a rebel up until he got admin and his gang (Synergy) / all other opponents quit - so you just sound foolish saying that too.

2 forums accounts 2 names, haven't seen you on unless you're on cop soooooo

Share this post


Link to post

Who the fuck doesn't take ifrits to cartels... 

Edited by Dick Romney

Share this post


Link to post
On 1/9/2018 at 9:00 PM, Sugarfoot said:

Welp I doubt thats true since your forum account was created after the hacking of the forums and as for the cop statement ill give you a list of gangs ive been in:

 

Drunken Fools (Trial), Fukaneise Dragons (Member then later Sgt.), Siege (Leader) , Valorous (Co-Leader) , FSA (Member), Rebel Department (Leader) ,

Torment (Member then later Leader) , Elysium (Member), Envy (Member and Current Gang).

 

Cop - Blacklisted four times, made it to corporal and was demoted for inactivity twice.

 

 

You got me, im a dedicated cop. No, my point is you aren't someone who's competitively looking to fight other gangs or I would have heard from you because I play with all sorts of gangs large to small - and not once have I ever heard you or a gang you are in ask to fight. You are someone who wants to solo cap cartels and fight gangs who are new in order to feel good about your self. You aren't in it for a real fight or competition or you would be having fights against the numerous gangs who have been begging on the forums..

 

 

FYI Clint has been a rebel up until he got admin and his gang (Synergy) / all other opponents quit - so you just sound foolish saying that too.

I am @Stereo I was just mod que on the other forums account so I made a new one I understand that in the past you have been in a lot of gangs but that is the past we're in the present so please actually play rebel before saying whats better for it soooo

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.