Meet the newest gang - The APD. They can fight cartels now

On 1/10/2018 at 10:18 AM, Stereo said:

2 forums accounts 2 names, haven't seen you on unless you're on cop soooooo

9 hours ago, Jamal said:

I am @Stereo I was just mod que on the other forums account so I made a new one I understand that in the past you have been in a lot of gangs but that is the past we're in the present so please actually play rebel before saying whats better for it soooo

Gotcha, thats understandable, and listen - I only play rebel side. I had to quit the game because I was offered an opportunity to work for IBM while I finish my senior year in college. This game is a great game and its updates like this that make things interesting. You dont give your self enough credit, no matter what cop shows up to the cartel you should tear them apart and actually get a fight since it seems gangs rarely fight anymore.

Of course theres going to be a few dickheads who will try to exploit it out and drag you away but all you gotta do is report them and make suggestions. If that shit happens I gaurentee Clint tweaks it to lethal only or removes the idiots. This gives you an opportunity for some crazy fights especially at arms.

Edited by Sugarfoot