Server Problems

- Servers crash a lot 

- That they are unable to fix the servers

Community Problems

- Toxic players 

- Side chat/texts of "Comp or ban"

- The lack of action taken against Combat logging 

- No/lack of role play 

If you can think of any please reply and like to raise more awareness of the problems and thank you for you time :D

Edited by Squelchy
Just now, Squelchy said:

- Lag being worked on if you pay attention at all.

- Servers crash a lot ^

- That they are unable to fix the servers ^

- RDM/VDM report it.

- That there is no role play anymore you have to create it or look for it your self, it's been that way for as long as I played which is roughly 3 years.

If you can think of any please reply :D 

I and many others have listed dozens of logical changes that should be implemented, but I'm currently content with the server performance being fixed. Imo it should go like this.

Performance > content/fun > immersion.

Jake and DankBud like this

-The community bitching about everything

-The community pointing fingers

-The community thinking shit can change as fast as they can say "Problems with Asylum"

-Shit posts that say the same thing as other posts

-Side chat/texts of "Comp or ban"

On a real note, yes there are issues that absolutely must get resolved, I am in agreeance with you on that, but I do get tired of seeing everyone complain and think it is a simple fix... Arma is an old game, that's the first part why new people aren't coming. Yes we have issues, that's why people are leaving and the few people looking for a community to call "home" don't stay once visiting... I am not saying things are perfect but I am also not saying it's awful, you haven't left you so obviously it can't be that bad. I just get tired of the complaining to be honest. No need for it, they are well aware of the issue by now

Cobra, Pwnsome, Padrinos and 3 others like this

I got on Yesterday to see how Asylum was and as you know I am a nice guy, and it took about 5 minutes to get RDMed like 6 times by 12 year olds yelling 'THE LAW". APD reached a new level of RETARDED, where they don't even initiate and act like absolute retards. All the good players are also gone and only scum is left, people just beg in side chat "PLS I NEED TO GET OUT OF JAIL PAY ME 20k" and or as was said "Comp or BAN". Asylum feels dead.