The New Bank  

102 members have voted

1. 1. Are YOU happy with the new location of the bank?

• Yes, i like having cop respond back to the fight in seconds
    • No, give us our bank back.
    • I really don't care, i don't play asylum anymore

Just did a bank at the new location, yes we made out with everything and having a garage close by was very nice. But was only 4 cops on and we had 6 in our group. With the amount of cops on lately and knowing they zerg back. I feel this toll is needed.

Edited by bigjohn561
Ps. I like the bank note idea.
Just now, Kevingreen23 said:

Hopefully with this new dev fixing the servers the old bank comes back eventually 

Well nothing is being done with the van (at feds) problem.... I just dont know anymore. I had some fun last night which i havent had on asylum in a long time. Hate to just quit on asylum... 

According to BAMF, the bank was moved to see if the items at the last bank were the issue. As they were not, I'm guessing it will get moved back or updated.. As of right now though, cops have a disadvantage due to no access to roofs as there is no external and internal can be watched so easily. So, lethals on roofs 99% of the time, which sucks.. To me, takes away from the RP of the thiefs and the fun of not knowing who will sui bomb you at HQ

Just now, bigjohn561 said:

Well nothing is being done with the van (at feds) problem.... I just dont know anymore. I had some fun last night which i havent had on asylum in a long time. Hate to just quit on asylum... 

The payout for the fed has increased which pretty much makes up for the unlimited swat ladders (vans) IMO.

On 1/8/2018 at 1:40 PM, JaxxonMurphy said:

According to BAMF, the bank was moved to see if the items at the last bank were the issue. As they were not, I'm guessing it will get moved back or updated.. As of right now though, cops have a disadvantage due to no access to roofs as there is no external and internal can be watched so easily. So, lethals on roofs 99% of the time, which sucks.. To me, takes away from the RP of the thiefs and the fun of not knowing who will sui bomb you at HQ

there's also 3 bank roofs to hold instead of 1 and many thing around those rooftops have the high ground. If anything lethals are less necessary.

• 1 month later...