Newest Police Update

The Asylum Police Department has decided to take a stand against the cartels that flood our streets with illegal weapons and drugs. In the new police update allows Sargent authorize raid on cartels but they MUST have one or more armored vehicles in order to raid the cartel 

Thank you for you time and please like for more updates also feel free to tell me what you think of the update 

Edited by Squelchy
Just now, Squelchy said:

The Asylum Police Department has decided to take a stand against the cartels that flood our streets with illegal weapons and drugs. In the new police update allows Sargent authorize raid on cartels but they MUST have one or more armored vehicles in order to raid the cartel 

Thank you for you time and please like for more updates 

You seem excited

Squelchy likes this
2 hours ago, Squelchy said:

Thank you for you time and please like for more updates also feel free to tell me what you think of the update 

Thanks for the update, you know I never would have know that “Sargents” could raid cartels. I thought they were only allowed to run the dispatch desk and respond to higher up calls.

Sergeant* that’s how it’s really spelled by the way.

Joe (StealthProxy) likes this
5 hours ago, Squelchy said:

AF08D17A-2FE3-4A77-996F-4F8876E23A56.jpeg

Squelchy, Innate and Mayhem like this