Hiya! I'm Sierra!

Sierra

Just now, Sierra said:

Heya there!

I decided since I'm new to the forums I might as well post an intro! My name is Chloe, I'm from the US and got into ARMA through a friend who convinced me to buy the game. I'm a little new to ARMA rp, but generally play a lot of rp, like World of Warcraft and Dungeons and Dragons.

Welcome to Arma and the Asylum community! Thanks for playing with us too! If you need any help with the Asylum mechanics, check out our wiki guides like: http://gaming-asylumwiki.com/wiki/Getting_Started

See you in game!

Just now, Sierra said:

Heya there!

I decided since I'm new to the forums I might as well post an intro! My name is Chloe, I'm from the US and got into ARMA through a friend who convinced me to buy the game. I'm a little new to ARMA rp, but generally play a lot of rp, like World of Warcraft and Dungeons and Dragons.

dont be a thalia

Just now, Steve said:

Well I'm not interested in getting a swift mod qeue but you could say her self created images were passed around.

I'll take the chance at a mod queue, she exposed her self for the others in the APD to see. They were then spread like a wildfire, in which we found SGT Taliah. Basically her nudes were everywhere

Kettles likes this