Fix bounty system.

sometimes the sever doesnt register that you have been pardoned and as a result that happens best thing is to just hit some kavala autist with ur car like the norm down there and it updates and ur good to go  

Don't change servers for 15 min after your pardon'd, otherwise it's more likely to glitch and be stuck there. 

Edited by JaxxonMurphy
Just now, waffel said:

Got jailed today without a bounty. How is that even possible?

https://imgur.com/a/Zz4Zt

If you have a bounty, asylum has a bounty hunter system, if someone is a bounty hunter, they can initiate with you, restrain you, and send you to jail at the courthouse

Edited by JaxxonMurphy

Hey man, don’t complain alright. I turned myself into a cop for a 78k bounty, Paid a 4K ticket, then some money hungry FSA cop ran into my car and gave me back my old bounty. Then immediately restrains me, issues me parole without a word said, then a ticket within 10 second of me denying parole. I was then waiting 30 minutes for a higher up for my pardon

Just now, Redtails2000 said:

sometimes the sever doesnt register that you have been pardoned and as a result that happens best thing is to just hit some kavala autist with ur car like the norm down there and it updates and ur good to go  

Yeah, just advertise to VDM people... great job keep it up!!!

(Sarcasm in the event of you not knowing by common sense, I typically don’t judge but your suggestion makes me question it)