Kim wasnt fucking around after all.

Nightfury

Just now, Paul Blart said:

Have you no heard any modern speeches nowadays? Most of them are pieced together by quotes from history or other individuals in order to add effect and add to their point. 

When he makes these “quotes” he doesn’t credit where he’s getting it from. He speaks as if he’s the one who came up with it, honestly he’s just a keyboard warrior. Hides beside a keyboard to speak his mind but when confronted and asked about it, he avoids the question. Ask him “what will you do about these taxes” his response will be like “I’ll tell you what we’re gonna do, we’re gonna destroy isis” like okay but that’s not the question. He talks a big game but doesn’t back it up. He’s just an instigator trying to start shit because he wants to be “tough”. Yeah he might have a button too but there’s so much that needs to happen before he can push it. The only button that should be pushed it the one that deletes his stupid fucking Twitter account

Just now, Mayhem said:

When he makes these “quotes” he doesn’t credit where he’s getting it from. He speaks as if he’s the one who came up with it, honestly he’s just a keyboard warrior. Hides beside a keyboard to speak his mind but when confronted and asked about it, he avoids the question. Ask him “what will you do about these taxes” his response will be like “I’ll tell you what we’re gonna do, we’re gonna destroy isis” like okay but that’s not the question. He talks a big game but doesn’t back it up. He’s just an instigator trying to start shit because he wants to be “tough”. Yeah he might have a button too but there’s so much that needs to happen before he can push it. The only button that should be pushed it the one that deletes his stupid fucking Twitter account

yeAh wElL hiLlary diD 9/11

Kettles and Mayhem like this
Just now, Mayhem said:

Nobody cites sources after a speech. And what do you mean he hides behind a keyboard? He's done a ton in the middle east so far, enforced travel bans, repealed obamacare, created millions of jobs and boosting the economy which is seen by the dow Jones. 

Kettles and Farmer Steve like this

Nobody cites sources after a speech. And what do you mean he hides behind a keyboard? He's done a ton in the middle east so far, enforced travel bans, repealed obamacare, created millions of jobs and boosting the economy which is seen by the dow Jones. 

Don’t forget making fun of someone through a Twitter account, mocking several people, trying to fire athletes for not standing during the nathional anthem, he’s literally using twitter to start shit which is kinda pathetic. But enough about politics on the forums. If you wish to continue the conversation you can PM me on here or discord

Paul Blart likes this

I’d agree with you on the doing things part, but what he’s done isn’t so good lol

12 minutes ago, Mayhem said:

Don’t forget making fun of someone through a Twitter account, mocking several people, trying to fire athletes for not standing during the nathional anthem, he’s literally using twitter to start shit which is kinda pathetic. But enough about politics on the forums. If you wish to continue the conversation you can PM me on here or discord

Why would he start a debate with someone that sounds like they get all their news from Facebook?

:fingerbang:

Paul Blart and Farmer Steve like this
7 hours ago, Paul Blart said:

What isn't good that he's done?

just off the top of my head he stopped the tpp essentially because he doesn't like Obama

and i suppose this isn't policy as much as his terrible diplomacy but the US has turned from a beacon of democracy and hope to a ticking time bomb at least in the eyes of former or soon to be former allies