Can someone plz tell me why cant i put any crate in the shed next to the oil cartel which is 1km away from DP11?

Just now, tacos_rule said:

I've already put 3 crates in it,but they all dispeared after relog.

A shed can hold 2 crates max or a crate and a ageing barrel for scotch. When you place them sometimes it wont place so you need to relog or wait for a restart. When you do place them and log out/soft log they disappears so when you log back in they wont be there and you have to scroll wheel show crates inside or looking at your shed. If none of what i said worked just talk to an admin but im guessing you didnt know about them disappearing when you dc.

Mayhem likes this

Pretty sure any house/shed loses its crates when a cartel is nearby. Not sure on the exact distance, but I use to own a shed near Oil Cartel (it's now basically inside Heroin field) and I had to sell it because I lost use of the crates when Oil Cartel was nearby.

Imagine owning a house that spawned crates inside the Wong's Triad; would be insane.

Edited by Maaqs
Just now, Maaqs said:

Pretty sure any house/shed loses its crates when a cartel is nearby. Not sure on the exact distance, but I use to own a shed near Oil Cartel (it's now basically inside Heroin field) and I had to sell it because I lost use of the crates when Oil Cartel was nearby.

Imagine owning a house that spawned crates inside the Wong's Triad; would be insane.

U mean if the oil cartel r near by then the crates r gonna be gone for good?!?  Or will they reappear after the oil cartel shift to the other location? 

Dammit I told 1 of my buddies to buy that shed from i-ben on the price of 360k 'nd the seller didnt mention anything about this issue.Now the buyer's accusing me fraud:FeelsBadMan:

Edited by tacos_rule
Just now, Sean That Irish Guy said:

A shed can hold 2 crates max or a crate and a ageing barrel for scotch. When you place them sometimes it wont place so you need to relog or wait for a restart. When you do place them and log out/soft log they disappears so when you log back in they wont be there and you have to scroll wheel show crates inside or looking at your shed. If none of what i said worked just talk to an admin but im guessing you didnt know about them disappearing when you dc.

Yeah thx for ur information but im afraid the situation's probably like what Maaqs said.

U mean if the oil cartel r near by then the crates r gonna be gone for good?!?  Or will they reappear after the oil cartel shift to the other location? 

Dammit I told 1 of my buddies to buy that shed from i-ben on the price of 360k 'nd the seller didnt mention anything about this issue.Now the buyer's accusing me fraud:FeelsBadMan:

the crates will re-appear once the Cartel has moved and will only appear then.

Just now, Maaqs said:

Yeah thx for ur information but im afraid the situation's probably like what Maaqs said.

If its within 650m i think they wont show.