Hello Asylum, I'm Misty!

Misty

Hi everyone, my name's Misty! I've played Arma for about a year now with some girlfriends of mine, mainly things like KotH and Exile, Epoch, etc. but I started trying out RP servers recently and they are pretty fun! Asylum seems like a fun community and I enjoy playing so I thought I'd introduce myself!

A little bit about myself, I would consider myself to be funny and creative, as generic and overused as those words are. I spend a lot of my free time watching anime, reading manga, and playing games (I'm pretty much a weeaboo :D) and play other games like BDO (Black Desert Online), R6 Siege and PUBG.

Thanks for reading and I hope I can keep having more and more fun here!

P.S. - I'm looking for a group to join for semi-experienced players, if anyone has any suggestions~   

Kettles, OperationSB and Donald like this
Just now, OperationSB said:

Hi Misty, welcome to Asylum! I'm sure everyone will welcome you will open arms here. If you are looking for a group to join, I recommend Stellar. We are a group of active players who love rp!

25d5fd11a606ef4a94e9c2560fca9cbc.png
By the way, I love watching anime too! I'm sure we can become great friends.

shit hand sim player tho

Kazzanski likes this
Just now, OperationSB said:

Hi Misty, welcome to Asylum! I'm sure everyone will welcome you will open arms here. If you are looking for a group to join, I recommend Stellar. We are a group of active players who love rp!

25d5fd11a606ef4a94e9c2560fca9cbc.png
By the way, I love watching anime too! I'm sure we can become great friends.

Is that Kirino in your profile pic? I love Oreimo! I'll consider applying if I meet the requirements!

Kettles likes this