Remove Taru rotorlib or reduce price/allow crafting

Poll  

42 members have voted

1. 1. What would you prefer

• No rotorlib but same price
    • Rotorlib but reduced price
    • No rotorlib and reduced price :)

Since tarus got added back they are pretty much pointless since with rotorlib it's near impossible to hot drop without damaging your heli not to mention the price is ridiculous. I thought the way the game handles damage was changed so that tarus aren't flying tanks anymore. Isn't rotorlib now obsolete since the pilot can be shot out easier? I understand they have to be nerfed but there has to be a sweet spot, right now no one buys them because they are nerfed way more than necessary, literally nerfing it with the rotorlib is already too far so it's awkward as fuck to fly and then still charging 180,000 for one and not making crafting them an option.

Also at least give us a way to craft tarus if anything since 180k for a transport version is way too much. There's a crafting recipe on the wiki but no option to craft one at the vehicle factory or black market. 

Edited by BioHazard
Azeh, BlackShot, .Casper and 2 others like this
Just now, BioHazard said:

Since tarus got added back they are pretty much pointless since with rotorlib it's near impossible to hot drop without damaging your heli not to mention the price is ridiculous. I thought the way the game handles damage was changed so that tarus aren't flying tanks anymore. Isn't rotorlib now obsolete since the pilot can be shot out easier? I understand they have to be nerfed but there has to be a sweet spot, right now no one buys them because they are nerfed way more than necessary, literally nerfing it with the rotorlib is already too far so it's awkward as fuck to fly and then still charging 180,000 for one and not making crafting them an option.

Also at least give us a way to craft tarus if anything since 180k for a transport version is way too much. There's a crafting recipe on the wiki but no option to craft one at the vehicle factory or black market. 

1st off, lib isn't that hard to fly with, you only have to spend some time practicing. 2nd off, they arn't meant to be able to do things like hot drop, but maybe drop something/ Move HEMMT's across map for stuff. I do understand that people would like for the skill base to be lowered but it doesn't really need to happen.

Cobra likes this
Just now, Twinkie said:

1st off, lib isn't that hard to fly with, you only have to spend some time practicing. 2nd off, they arn't meant to be able to do things like hot drop, but maybe drop something/ Move HEMMT's across map for stuff. I do understand that people would like for the skill base to be lowered but it doesn't really need to happen.

Yeah I know it's not hard at all to fly with rotorlib it's just still aids imo it was introduced as a nerf and now they are easily damaged they still have it enabled along with being 180k that's nerf x2

If lib has to be kept, at least reduce the price or make it possible to craft so these helis are actually viable for once. 

Edited by BioHazard

@Twinkie nailed it perfectly.

Just fly Taru Bench if you need "training wheels" for flying helis. The regular Taru is fine with roto-lib enabled it would be more aids if any yahoo could fly them without AFM. To me, there are more pressing matters to address for Asylum gameplay than this. The current concept is fine and as cliche as it sounds, this falls into the "git gud" category.

(( P.S. still waiting to be able craft Tarus, but the price really isn't that bad. A reduction would be nice though.))

Twinkie likes this