EMT Questions

I keep hearing around about some rules about EMT's,

Is the mugging of EMT's Allowed?

Because it always bamboozles me when people decide to mug the dirt poor neon shirt crusaders of justice on the server, and shoot them for shits and giggles.

-Edit, jan 18 2018-

Why do EMT's not have access to Side Chat? I can never let people know the magic bird is up to get them up when they crash into a fence at 300km/h in the middle of bumfuck nebraska altis, which is costin me some dosh.

((also let us buy some friggin hats/helmets or something, I need some sweet sweet HGU helmets when I fly))

Edited by Rhodesian Ronald
Emma, Space, Kettles and 4 others like this
Just now, Rhodesian Ronald said:

I keep hearing around about some rules about EMT's,

Is the mugging of EMT's Allowed?

Because it always bamboozles me when people decide to mug the dirt poor neon shirt crusaders of justice on the server, and shoot them for shits and giggles.

Not against rules to kill, kidnap EMT, they are fair game as long as you RP with them. Just don’t VDM/RDM

Xavorey likes this
20 minutes ago, Rhodesian Ronald said:

Sad to hear. Just trying to revive as many peeps as possible, then some headass decides to mug me mid revive really grinds my gears.

Don't get discouraged. While the money might be in kavala go outside of it. I made some great stories and good friends playing medic driving those 8k+ for revives.

Just now, JaxxonMurphy said:

I gave up helping at cartels after the 8th chopper, they say persistence pays off.. the only thing it did for me was cost me more money..

Went to a bank and texted one of the gang members that I'd revive their comrade at lighthouse. They shot me down as soon as I landed and their friend died. Came back to revive cops out of spite and then a cop shot me out.

I'l stick to the truck. :frog:

JaxxonMurphy likes this
3 hours ago, JaxxonMurphy said:

I gave up helping at cartels after the 8th chopper, they say persistence pays off.. the only thing it did for me was cost me more money..

Were you doing the Chinese method? If not you are doing it wrong. Don't be afraid to get that 3 day smack that Ifrit with a Medic Heli.

Might be the only Medivac EMT around now, and even though I loose one each day to some asshole in a wetsuit randomly shooting me with a mk20, I still keep at it going out of my way to get everyone no matter where they are. 

Kavalas for those lesser ground EMT's, while I, a superior rick and morty airborne EMT have free range of the map.

#BringBackEMTSideChat

Edited by Rhodesian Ronald