Community goals list updated

bamf

Just now, bamf said:

The final list of community goals for January donation and February activation is now set.  You can find the list of goals here:
http://www.gaming-asylum.com/goals/

Why is the no rotorlib for Tarus $2000? Its kinda ridiculous for such a minor thing. Also you need to give us some perm goals too that aint gonna be things like crafting discounts for example.

Sikorsky and Kettles like this

So what you're saying is that you're removing content you've implemented and caps for certain things for money.

You're holding group cap for 3 extra people hostage, for $2,000 a month.

Actually blackmailing your playerbase for content that we don't want anyway, and fucking not giving anyone new content, like that actually fucking insane.

Just now, Xavorey said:

Since we git tier 1 last month? should tier 1 be up right now>?

if i read it correct the first time ((Can't seem to find where it said it now)) i believe all perks wouldn't be given until the following month (February) unless we reached T4 in which case you would get it for the rest of Jan and the entirety of feb

Xavorey likes this
Just now, Patato said:

if i read it correct the first time ((Can't seem to find where it said it now)) i believe all perks wouldn't be given until the following month (February) unless we reached T4 in which case you would get it for the rest of Jan and the entirety of feb

ooo I see, thanks 

Just now, Lucien said:

Is arrest hard cap increase something that applies to both bounty hunters and cops?

Yes

Just now, Xavorey said:

Since we git tier 1 last month? should tier 1 be up right now>?

No. The community goals were announced in January and if met, will become effective in February

Just now, Wubz said:

and fucking not giving anyone new content

If you want to pay me 85k/yr I'll gladly quit my job and give you whatever the fuck you want.

Otherwise, Asylum work operates around my free time table.

Just now, Gnashes said:

If you want to pay me 85k/yr I'll gladly quit my job and give you whatever the fuck you want.

Otherwise, Asylum work operates around my free time table.

I'm not asking you to update Asylum. Games dead. I'm disappointed that these shitty goals are being so highly priced. 

Taru for $2k. like lmfao.

Just now, Wubz said:

So what you're saying is that you're removing content you've implemented and caps for certain things for money.

You're holding group cap for 3 extra people hostage, for $2,000 a month.

Actually blackmailing your playerbase for content that we don't want anyway, and fucking not giving anyone new content, like that actually fucking insane.

Haven't removed any content at all by implementing these goals.  

Not holding anything hostage at all - increasing group cap is not something that you have to have in order to play the game.  It's something that is an incentive to go up another level if enough players want the perk.  

You really should look up what blackmail is if you think that's what is going on.  We have given new content, but the last little bit we have been focusing on performance.  This month's goal money in part was designed to go to the guy we had help us out.  

Guy's donate to the goal if you want.  Everything in there is extra and not things that are necessary to play on the server.  That's the reason it's set to be things that everyone can benefit from by everyone pitching in...

Just now, bamf said:

Haven't removed any content at all by implementing these goals.  

Not holding anything hostage at all - increasing group cap is not something that you have to have in order to play the game.  It's something that is an incentive to go up another level if enough players want the perk.  

You really should look up what blackmail is if you think that's what is going on.  We have given new content, but the last little bit we have been focusing on performance.  This month's goal money in part was designed to go to the guy we had help us out.  

Guy's donate to the goal if you want.  Everything in there is extra and not things that are necessary to play on the server.  That's the reason it's set to be things that everyone can benefit from by everyone pitching in...

No one wanted group cap to be minimized. You killed gang life, and now want 2 grand for +3 slots.

Blackmail isn't the right term but you know what I mean by it.

Focusing on performance? I tried to come back and play for 4-5 days during Christmas break and the servers went down atleast 5 times in an hour, I didn't have these issues on Olympus throughout the break so what is Asylums issue?

Just now, Wubz said:

Focusing on performance? I tried to come back and play for 4-5 days during Christmas break and the servers went down atleast 5 times in an hour, I didn't have these issues on Olympus throughout the break so what is Asylums issue?

We have been patching in the new year with a focus on performance.  During the break, we were also under near constant DDoS.  I'm sorry you had a bad experience, but if you had read the patch notes for 8.0.7 (as well as the feedback from the community) you would have seen that performance has indeed improved according to the players.  

Just now, bamf said:

We have been patching in the new year with a focus on performance.  During the break, we were also under near constant DDoS.  I'm sorry you had a bad experience, but if you had read the patch notes for 8.0.7 (as well as the feedback from the community) you would have seen that performance has indeed improved according to the players.  

Wubz hasnt played for the most recent performance patches but as far as what he is saying about the goals, they are really far fetched. Like some of the tier 4 goals are just not worth it bamf. 

Flax likes this