See you in Identity...

swatguy17

After playing for about a year, and being in the APD for a little over eight month, I am deciding to leave. When, I first joined I loved everything about the server and I had some real fun up until recently, however now I have things in real life to deal with and I can't keep playing on the server. I had some real fun playing on cop and made a few friends while playing, however at one point or another, it has to come to an end. I want to thank all my friends and everyone who made playing here fun.

I'm off to do more and hopefully better things in my life. 

-Swatguy17

Edit: I might as well do the @  thing to  thank everyone who made my time here so great.

@Sandwich, @Flameless - The two SGT's I looked up to when I first joined and the people who made me want to apply for CPL

@plete883, @Cliff., @Dick Romney, @Google™, @killer11, @Nate!!! - Had some fun playing with you on cop, and for some of you on civ

@AxHa, @Kille, @Azreal, @Matt_ - Had some fun with you guys on civ and in the gang

@Dressbuck - Did my ridealong and for some reason I actually passed

If I didn't @  you, I probably just couldn't recall you in the moment, but I still know who you are and I still had some fun times.

Edited by swatguy17