Rhodie boyz boolin

Just a rhodie boy lookin to fly and revive.

Mostly you'll see me in that sweet EMT spot flying around in the medibird, as most of my Arma hours are flying, and otherwise dicking on some folks in a heli or jet.

Love doin EMT on life, get to see some real crazy shit most of the time, and sometimes it's just angering (lookin at you, APD.)

And on a final note, IF YOU SEE YELLOW WHITE AND BLUE, DON'T SHOOT IT, MAYBE TEXT FIRST.

go shoot tyrone or something, the heli's sick of yer shit APD.

Donald likes this
Just now, Rhodesian Ronald said:

Mostly you'll see me in that sweet EMT spot flying around in the medibird, as most of my Arma hours are flying, and otherwise dicking on some folks in a heli or jet.

Love doin EMT on life, get to see some real crazy shit most of the time, and sometimes it's just angering (lookin at you, APD.)

And on a final note, IF YOU SEE YELLOW WHITE AND BLUE, DON'T SHOOT IT, MAYBE TEXT FIRST.

Welcome to the Asylum community and thanks for playing with us, you have a brave soul to be an EMT on Asylum ;)
You look like a great person to add to our http://gaming-asylumwiki.com/wiki/Medic_Guide, if you find any cool things, pm me! 

Rhodesian Ronald likes this
Just now, Rhodesian Ronald said:

So0o0o0o...Want me to shoot in your rotors or your windshield? 

rtr31zu5.jpg 

Donald likes this