New vehicles for APD (quilin and/or prowler)

Just now, Twinkie said:

No. The APD already has enough. You can't have everything, those cars should be kept as Civ ONLY.

I can value your opinion.  I'm just throwing the suggestion out there for feedback like this.

The offroad used to be the only viable option to anyone as a decent all-terrain vehicle.  However, with the DLC vehicles,  there's more options in which maybe some could be shared between factions.  

Perhaps maybe the Jeep.

Twinkie likes this

We both know that the Jeep is to slow xD. People normally go off road because people know that the hatchbacks are more prone to popping a tire, which makes it harder on the APD. This then encourages for air to be pulled, if worth, and makes it over all a better chase for the Rebs (IDK about APD cuz Im to yung) with more action. If they lead you back to a reb, they you got a reb raid which can pay off huge. 

5 hours ago, Twinkie said:

We both know that the Jeep is to slow xD. People normally go off road because people know that the hatchbacks are more prone to popping a tire, which makes it harder on the APD. This then encourages for air to be pulled, if worth, and makes it over all a better chase for the Rebs (IDK about APD cuz Im to yung) with more action. If they lead you back to a reb, they you got a reb raid which can pay off huge. 

If they follow you in with lights and sirens it is considered an active pursuit and a rebel raid is not needed, and just because you catch a 500k bounty doesn’t mean the “payoff will be huge” granted you said “can” so I assume you are already aware that just because we catch a target of high value, it doesn’t mean we make a lot

Just now, Jake said:

If they follow you in with lights and sirens it is considered an active pursuit and a rebel raid is not needed, and just because you catch a 500k bounty doesn’t mean the “payoff will be huge” granted you said “can” so I assume you are already aware that just because we catch a target of high value, it doesn’t mean we make a lot

I've never been a part of the APD, and probably never will. I do know how the bounty system works and do understand how some things work but havnt played in months bacuse RIP gang life. All Im trying to say is that APD don't need everything. 

2 hours ago, Jaeger said:

Cops already siren and start downing/lethaling people. Now imagine the fest if they don't even need to hop out of the car for this. Or a persue in a slow jeep, they siren you, you don't instantly stop. You get sprayed.

It could probably be scripted to not be able to shoot from inside the vehicle as an officer.  

I'll just have to use the spook tactic with a sport hatch chase and hope they fuck up along the way...

tbh that would be too op, usually in high speed chases a civs advantage/ only chance is going offroad. In your case the cops would have the ability to go at the same speed in an offroad vehicle (not to mention they would have cops in the many seats you can shoot out of and spike strips. In my opinion and probably many others it would be very unfair and make them even more overpowered than they all ready are.