Custom Kill Messages

So this is just an idea that popped in my head, and isn't necessarily crucial or life changing, but I thought it would be a cool idea.

What if their was a custom message for the different ways you got killed?

Examples

- OLL13's brains were dismantled by Quenton. (MK1 - 385m)

- Quenton thought he had wings.

- Quenton probably shouldn't of been flying. (Orca - 6 Casualties)

Tye should of drove instead. (Pilot - Quenton)

- Led pistol-banged Quenton. (Rook - 15m)

- Nature has prevailed over Quenton. (Gnashes)       <---- Zeus Bolt

Honestly this list could go on and on... This might be something easy to accomplish, or it might not be idk. Just throwing it out there

2 minutes ago, Relic said:

I want a popup message telling me when I killed someone, sometimes I miss it mixed in with side chat.

It would be like the message when you kill a criminal on cop.

Custom messages are cool though.

Custom message to pop up on the top right hand side of your screen in a color that would be noticeable. Could help out a little bit.

9 minutes ago, Sean // Fitty Bread said:

How would the game know how you died?

I have no clue, but have you seen the rare messages where it's like "Sneaky has run over Bob" ? That is obviously some sort of broken form of this idea, so I'd imagine it's possible

Edited by Quenton
Just now, Gnashes said:

Because that's from a defunct system where running someone over downs them. There's a check for if Damage Source is a vehicle with a driver.

Realistically, this would add checks for completely useless stuff. "You killed someone, oh man we'd better let the whole server know you actually managed to accomplish something with your life."

So exactly like the racing speed records, governor notices, prison breaks, banks, feds, etc...right?