Challenges/Contracts

Good idea?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see Challenges and Contracts in game?

• Yes
    • No

So this idea has crossed my mind before. I think it would be a great idea to add contract/challenges in game for newer players to understand some game mechanics and make money in the process. The Challenges will consist of (Tiers) After certain tiers are complete, players can receive bonuses such as faster processing and double collecting. Contracts would be done differently however I haven't written anything about them yet. The way Challenges would work is you go to the NPC and scroll wheel and select the Challenge you wish to start i.e Picking/Fishing/Mining/Processing/Drugs ect. You will not be able to skip tiers, they must be completed in order. Contracts would pretty much give you any random task such as craft X weapon or Vehicle and so on. Let me know what you think. The numbers are just a rough estimate and can be changed

Challenges/Contracts

Picking

(Tier 1) Pick 100 Apples/Peaches  | Reward: $1,000

(Tier 2) Pick 250 Apples/Peaches  | Reward: $3,000

(Tier 3) Pick 500 Apples/Peaches  | Reward: $7,500

Fishing

(Tier 1) Collect 50 fish            | Reward: $1,500

(Tier 2) Collect 150 fish | Reward: $5,000

(Tier 3) Collect 300 fish           | Reward: $10,000

(Tier 4) Collect 500 fish   | Reward: $15,000

(Tier 5) Collect 750 fish    | Reward: $25,000

(After Tier 3, Fish sell for 50% more)

Mining

Iron Ore

(Tier 1) Collect 50 iron ore             | Reward: $1,500

(Tier 2) Collect 150 iron ore  | Reward: $5,000

(Tier 3) Collect 300 iron ore | Reward: $10,000

(Tier 4) Collect 500 iron ore  | Reward: $15,000

Copper ore

(Tier 1) Collect 50 copper ore     | Reward: $1,500

(Tier 2) Collect 150 copper ore  | Reward: $5,000

(Tier 3) Collect 300 copper ore  | Reward: $10,000

(Tier 4) Collect 500 copper ore  | Reward: $15,000

Diamonds

(Tier 1) Collect 50 Diamond Uncut     | Reward: $5,000

(Tier 2) Collect 150 Diamond Uncut  | Reward: $10,000

(Tier 3) Collect 300 Diamond Uncut | Reward: $20,000

(Tier 4) Collect 500 Diamond Uncut  | Reward: $30,000

(After Tier 4, Flawless Diamonds are more commonly found.)

Processing

Iron Ingot

(Tier 1) Process 50 iron ingots             | Reward: $1,500

(Tier 2) Process 150 iron ingots  | Reward: $5,000

(Tier 3) Process 300 iron ingots | Reward: $10,000

(Tier 4) Process 500 iron ingots  | Reward: $15,000

(After Tier 2 Processing is 25% Faster, After Tier 4, Processing is 50% Faster)

Copper Ingot

(Tier 1) Process 50 copper ingots     | Reward: $1,500

(Tier 2) Process 150 copper ingots  | Reward: $5,000

(Tier 3) Process 300 copper ingots  | Reward: $10,000

(Tier 4) Process 500 copper ingots  | Reward: $15,000

Diamonds

(Tier 1) Process 50 Diamond cut     | Reward: $5,000

(Tier 2) Process 150 Diamond cut  | Reward: $10,000

(Tier 3) Process 300 Diamond cut | Reward: $20,000

(Tier 4) Process 500 Diamond cut  | Reward: $30,000

Drugs

(Tier 1) Collect 150 (canabis/heroin/cocaine/ephedra)       | Reward: $5,000-$15,000

(Tier 2) Collect 350 (canabis/heroin/cocaine/ephedra)       | Reward: $10,000-$25,000

(Tier 3) Collect 500 (canabis/heroin/cocaine/ephedra)       | Reward: $20,000-$40,000

(Tier 4) Collect 750 (canabis/heroin/cocaine/ephedra)       | Reward: $30,000-$60,000

(After Tier 4, gathering is doubled)

(Tier 1) Process 150 (canabis/heroin/cocaine/ephedra)       | Reward: $5,000-$15,000

(Tier 2) Process 350 (canabis/heroin/cocaine/ephedra)       | Reward: $10,000-$25,000

(Tier 3) Process 500 (canabis/heroin/cocaine/ephedra)       | Reward: $20,000-$40,000

(Tier 4) Process 750 (canabis/heroin/cocaine/ephedra)       | Reward: $30,000-$60,000

(Tier 5) Cook 1000 Crystal Meth                                           | Reward: $250,000

(After Tier 5 is complete, Crystal Meth will require only 1 cook)

BlackShot, DankBud, Innate and 14 others like this

I like what you got in mind...Now would this be to new players only or would this apply for everyone.?

Ive thought of something close to this but at the time didnt know much of how the game worked.

Id like to see something along the lines of this in different (tiers/ranks) across all things that are ready available in game as far as money making goes,Gives a goal/sense of purpose to work towards other then the fact it makes you money.Would also be a great way for the newer players to get there feet wet when starting out since there isnt a "how to" so to speak on what to do when you first join in the servers.Would also cut down on the spam in chat with what to do,not that i mind saying or helping,but would cut down on the people trolling the newer players in chat and misinformation that people tend to push out at time.

2 hours ago, DankBud said:

I like what you got in mind...Now would this be to new players only or would this apply for everyone.?

Ive thought of something close to this but at the time didnt know much of how the game worked.

Id like to see something along the lines of this in different (tiers/ranks) across all things that are ready available in game as far as money making goes,Gives a goal/sense of purpose to work towards other then the fact it makes you money.Would also be a great way for the newer players to get there feet wet when starting out since there isnt a "how to" so to speak on what to do when you first join in the servers.Would also cut down on the spam in chat with what to do,not that i mind saying or helping,but would cut down on the people trolling the newer players in chat and misinformation that people tend to push out at time.

These would be for everyone to complete

Just now, Rappy said:

Yes please that'd be fuckin great, but I think that if this were implemented then there should be cartel and war kill missions too, if not mainly. This would help increase fights if there was war kill contracts or cartel captures with actual decent rewards

Cartel captures and war kills could be contract. Such as

Capture Drug Cartel | Reward : $35,000

Obtain 5 War Kills | Reward: $20,000 

and so on, there’s so many possibilities for contracts in legal and illegal ways but the illegal ones would pay more

Edited by Mayhem
Rappy likes this
Just now, ChicoXL said:

Till me and my bandits from kavala camp the apple field.

You would too.  "Hands up or die!"

Side note, I did rob (and kill) a guy in the apple field near the starter town on Stratis once.  I felt really bad about it, but the cops were chasing me and I needed his vehicle to get away (it was a quadbike)...

Just now, bamf said:

Side note, I did rob (and kill) a guy in the apple field near the starter town on Stratis once.  I felt really bad about it, but the cops were chasing me and I needed his vehicle to get away (it was a quadbike)...

Hands up or die is too cliche. Im more of a alt f4 or die guy

Just now, bamf said:

do u think we will ever get a tempest device? I've been playing on this server (YOU KNOW)  and they have it ITS AWESOME.